Normal Island

1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

Remember that period when lots and lots of people pretended to like sea shanties for some reason?

That was a truly horrific time on Normal Island.

Those sea shanties were a pain in the arrrrrrse, me hearties.

25 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Hitch is so class. This and his refusal to put the clocks forward is box office 

His heroic one man campaign against E-Scooters is my favourite out of his hobby horses. This one has gone viral to the extent that Americans who don't know him are commenting on it in the style of "what a strange guy". Mate you have no idea.

He is easily the best British poster. Anyone who says they preferred his brother can automatically be binned.

Edited by Detournement

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Is that fortnight finished yet where every c**t that never watches the darts pretends to be huge fans of the darts?

The only thing worse than pretending to be a darts fan is being a darts fan.

Edited by Granny Danger

25 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I assume we'll all be having one of these at the bells in a toast to to The Most Influential Man on the Planet 2021?

Babe, are you OK? You've barely touched your Captain Tom Foundation's Captain Tom's Gin Cocktail.

The grift never ends !

They’ve also announced a captain Tom day for June to celebrate him.

Poor old fucker must be raging. Whipped around his garden by his sociopathic family, whored out onto television to talk a load of bollocks, whisked away to Barbados and locked in his room while the family enjoyed all inclusive drinks and then dies from Covid he contracts whilst in the Caribbean, only for his daughter to continue using his body for her grift.

3 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Can’t stand at the football in England as it can encourage cocaine use 

I’d respect them more if they just admitted it makes their life easier if everyone sits down, shuts up, turns up 2 hours before kick off, don’t drink before or after the game and go home quietly.