Normal Island

14 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Jennifer Arcuri has publicly accused Andrew Neil not only of being in Epstein's little black book (an undeniable fact) but being a paedophile and his "I have a lawyer" posting is a great example of a subset of Normal Island brain. Going after random anon shit posters with "be very very afraid" messages like a supervillain. 

That's some spat between that pair.  Will be interesting to see how it develops.

I hadn't realised the road that Jennifer Arcuri had gone down in the 'discourse' until this spat, I just checked out her timeline.  Goodness me, Satanism, crypto and GB News.  Shagging Johnson is clearly a traumatic event.

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I hadn't realised the road that Jennifer Arcuri had gone down in the 'discourse' until this spat, I just checked out her timeline.  Goodness me, Satanism, crypto and GB News.  Shagging Johnson is clearly a traumatic event.

Satanism?

I lost respect for Neil after the dreadful way he handled his GB News exit.

6 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Ah but wait, there's more. Look at the comments on that tweet from the main BBC News account, then look at the replies to the same tweet from BBC Yorkshire:

Big Tam's daughter.  Sometimes you just have to say - fair play.  The ultimate grifter.  

20 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Ah but wait, there's more. Look at the comments on that tweet from the main BBC News account, then look at the replies to the same tweet from BBC Yorkshire:

Dan from I'm Alan Partridge has the right idea - 

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Of all the things that people could be angry about just now.

image.thumb.png.36803850d7652358973dda3710de980e.png

I like to think I'm a fairly normal person, however I get absolutely fuming when I see people take a massive minus offer on the Chase.  If you're pish at quizzing why on earth go on the show?  Does my head in.

I must have missed this episode as I would likely have had an aneurysm at that.

36 minutes ago, Adam said:

I like to think I'm a fairly normal person, however I get absolutely fuming when I see people take a massive minus offer on the Chase.  If you're pish at quizzing why on earth go on the show?  Does my head in.

I'm with you on this one. Worse than Hitler 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Was on either last night or the night before.  Almost fell off my chair.  What makes it even funnier is she didn't get a question wrong either and the chaser did.  think she got home with about 5 attempts to spare

12 minutes ago, Left Back said:

Was on either last night or the night before.  Almost fell off my chair.  What makes it even funnier is she didn't get a question wrong either and the chaser did.  think she got home with about 5 attempts to spare

Hopefully the rest of the team lost on purpose so she couldn't get her filthy mits on any of their hard won cash.