Normal Island

6 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

^^^^I'm obviously way behind the curve here but what crimes against humanity has Linehan been accused of.?
TIA.

Basically, he’s become so obsessed with making sure transgender people aren’t given equality that it’s led to him being kicked out the house by his wife, finiancial difficulty and being g banned from Twitter permanently so instead running a blog which features the following:

AA999880-C8BB-4C05-B4C3-96F2465D03DD.jpeg.89f2da1f983c048c8e98a9c652929a58.jpeg

I think he is also a frequent poster on mumsnet, and signed up to a lesbian-only dating app to check if there were any transgender people on it so he could complain.

That’s just the stuff I can remember just now, there’s undoubtedly much much more.

2 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Basically, he’s become so obsessed with making sure transgender people aren’t given equality that it’s led to him being kicked out the house by his wife, finiancial difficulty and being g banned from Twitter permanently so instead running a blog which features the following:

AA999880-C8BB-4C05-B4C3-96F2465D03DD.jpeg.89f2da1f983c048c8e98a9c652929a58.jpeg

I think he is also a frequent poster on mumsnet, and signed up to a lesbian-only dating app to check if there were any transgender people on it so he could complain.

That’s just the stuff I can remember just now, there’s undoubtedly much much more.

My recollection of Linehan on Mumsnet was him (finally) getting banned from twitter at about 3 on the morning, then going on Mumsnet saying "I've been banned for twitter for sticking up for you women please help me" and the first replying being along the lines of "I don't know who you are and if you're a man you shouldn't be on this part of the board"

This may be fanciful and embellished in my mind but I'm going to choose to believe it all anyway.

5 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

My recollection of Linehan on Mumsnet was him (finally) getting banned from twitter at about 3 on the morning, then going on Mumsnet saying "I've been banned for twitter for sticking up for you women please help me" and the first replying being along the lines of "I don't know who you are and if you're a man you shouldn't be on this part of the board"

This may be fanciful and embellished in my mind but I'm going to choose to believe it all anyway.

My recollection of the response was "If you haven't a vagina you shouldn't be on here, and stop sniffing around our toilets too, you pervert. How do like them apples?"

I could be entirely wrong of course.

22 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Last years summer highlight - The Great British Gammon sport of protecting statues against foreign pigeons.

Piers Morgan responds to people guarding Nuneaton's statues - CoventryLive

Veterans guard Bury statue from Black Lives Matter protestors | Bury Times

50 people form 24-hour guard of Captain Cook statue after it makes Topple  The Racists' hit-list - YorkshireLive

Re the 4 at the top

I'm not really up on the politics of George Eliot but I doubt she is a top target for the neo Marxists.

Nevertheless I thank them for their service 

On 28/10/2021 at 11:44, Empty It said:

Anything immediately following Diana's death, grown men in the streets in floods of tears because some woman they never knew died.

Say what you like about Diana but she didn't care what colour people's skin was, what religion they were, what country they were from....

Spoiler

...She'd shag anyone

32 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Say what you like about Diana but she didn't care what colour people's skin was, what religion they were, what country they were from....

Reveal hidden contents

...She'd shag anyone

Until recently, I'd forgotten that the press' obsession with her went hand-in-hand with her own weird self-absorption. It all came flooding back when some journalist's memoirs came out, and mentioned a meeting with Diana where she was complaining that her kids were being bullied at school because some topless photos of her had been in the papers, and the other kids had been taking the piss about Diana having small tits. People thinking her tits were too small was what had upset her.

1 hour ago, dirty dingus said:

Last years summer highlight - The Great British Gammon sport of protecting statues against foreign pigeons.

Piers Morgan responds to people guarding Nuneaton's statues - CoventryLive

Veterans guard Bury statue from Black Lives Matter protestors | Bury Times

50 people form 24-hour guard of Captain Cook statue after it makes Topple  The Racists' hit-list - YorkshireLive

Wonder if they'll be out to protect the George Square ones from the cop26 mob.

19 hours ago, ICTChris said:

How hungry would P&Ber dog owners have to be before they killed and ate their dog?  As in how many days would you have to go without food before you could do it?

Cat owners would have stolen and eaten the mutt before the dog owners had to decide.

It only to get some meat to stop their cats eating them...

Anyway surely we carnivores would start on the vegans as a light snack first before moving onto the veggies