Queens v Raith

1 minute ago, Beachbum said:

^^^ And the experiments continue as Johnston tries to stumble onto a winning formula. 

As has been said before, how many other young players who basically weaken the team would continue to be a shoe-in like young Johnston is. His father is doing neither the boy or team any favours by obstinately sticking by him. 

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Frankie in left back. Spencer fit but Matthews only a sub. 

Varian in for Poplatnik also. 

Just now, CALDERON said:

Fantastic to see Musonda back.

I do wonder if he’s up for 90 minutes…Young is the only replacement for him on the bench.

Looks like Ross slotting behind Varian as an AM with Tait and Spencer sitting deeper in front of a usual back four.

I do wonder if he’s up for 90 minutes…Young is the only replacement for him on the bench.

He’s going to have to be.

Unsure how I feel about Matthews missing out, but glad Varian is fit to start and we can use Poplatnik as an impact sub again.

2 minutes ago, kev23 said:

He’s going to have to be.

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

Does Musonda have 90mins in him? Probably going to have to hope for the best.

I’m betting we see Young by by the 70’ mark. Matthews would be the emergency coverage, I guess, but Young is a natural LB, even if he’s young and raw.

Charlie Cowie is 17 and has done little wrong in his brief time on the pitch.  Likewise Scott Dunn who is 20.  AJ wouldn't dream of starting either of those lads unless we were down to the absolute bare bones and yet with a near full squad to choose from his boy, who has looked out of his depth in every game he's featured in bar the Broomhill one, is the first name on the teamsheet.  It just stinks of nepotism and yet the board seem happy to turn a collective blind eye.