YouTube Vids

NotThePars

Another old school sprinting video, about George McNeil of Tranent.  He couldn't compete in the Olympics as he'd played professional football for Hibs, Morton and Stirling Albion.  Given his times in the professional handicape races he would've been a contender for a medal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having become slightly fascinated by Dr Pimple Popper for a bit, I've now found myself watching chiropody/manicure channels where people get repairs to their toenails, bunions, and so forth. Everybody already kens this, but there really is something wrong with me.

It's incredible satisfying to see someone get a horrifyingly-ingrown toenail trimmed back from a painful wound, and that kind of malarkey. Not linking to any, you'll be pleased to read, as they can be stomach-churning with the level of gore or deformity. Also, feet  :yucky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 06/05/2023 at 21:11, BTFD said:

Having become slightly fascinated by Dr Pimple Popper for a bit, I've now found myself watching chiropody/manicure channels where people get repairs to their toenails, bunions, and so forth. Everybody already kens this, but there really is something wrong with me.

It's incredible satisfying to see someone get a horrifyingly-ingrown toenail trimmed back from a painful wound, and that kind of malarkey. Not linking to any, you'll be pleased to read, as they can be stomach-churning with the level of gore or deformity. Also, feet  :yucky

Bit late to this but you should look up mangoworm removal. Cant remember who it freaks out on here but it is deeply satisfying to watch.

Spoiler, sorry, as this is just the ending. Two swinging 60s Londoners buy a lion (called Christian) from Harrods and it’s a star at their parties until it grow up and gets a bit big and bitey. So, they send it to live on a wildlife reserve in Africa.

Years later they make a pilgrimage to Christian. Will they find him? Will it steer clear of the white men? Will it eat them? Or will it go off its nuts, have a huge group hug then go and get its new family and bring them back to introduce Mrs Christian and their wee lions. 

• 4 weeks later...