Scotland v Ukraine

Lex

On 04/02/2022 at 17:06, Bully Wee Villa said:

That would be the most depressing friendly ever.

I thought the World Cup Third Place Play-Off was about as bad as that could get, but we may have a new winner in the "take a look at what you could've won" stakes.

Is any members waiting for the individual ticket sales next week? I was going to as I'm not sure how many of the nations league games I will make but after hearing the problems some were having last week and the amount already sold I've just went and bought the 4 match package! If we beat Ukraine it will be worth the 94 quid alone! not much choice of seats left just now although I'm sure more to be released next week.

Honestly can hardly contain my excitement for this.

Due to Hibs being complete keek at the moment I’m channeling all my football based enthusiasm into this game, hopefully it doesn’t go the same way as my club are!

Got the week off work in the hope we make it to the final, if we don’t it could be a depressing few days in my flat.

Just bought me and my 5yo laddies home match package. Completely forgot the 4 match pack was on sale earlier until I checked this thread. Buzzing for Ukraine game. 

Scotland games have been my beacon of hope for the past few seasons due to Falkirk being absolutely fucking murder. 

The Israel and Denmark games were nights to remember for my wee boy, lets hope we can keep that going with the match in March.

Edited by glasgow_bairn

21 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Honestly can hardly contain my excitement for this.

Due to Hibs being complete keek at the moment I’m channeling all my football based enthusiasm into this game, hopefully it doesn’t go the same way as my club are!

Got the week off work in the hope we make it to the final, if we don’t it could be a depressing few days in my flat.

Switch "Hibs" for "Kilmarnock" and you have exactly my thoughts.  It honestly feels like Scottish football has a "club break" for me this weather.

On 24/12/2021 at 11:41, Blootoon87 said:

Ryan Fraser - wee guy
Lyndon Dykes - shagger

On 14/01/2022 at 07:08, Stellaboz said:

Get Fraser to f**k. He's had like two ok games for us and in our formation he doesn't fit in.

He was utter gubbins anytime I've seen him play wing back and as a deep playing striker? Nah.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Man scores goal. Man still p***k.

Is Aaron Hickey also a p***k? 

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

Ryan Fraser won't be involved against Ukraine, scoring against Everton is irrelevant.

What makes you so certain?

Edited by 2426255

1 minute ago, 2426255 said:

Just have to agree to disagree then. I think the situation is pretty similar - both players putting themselves are their own personal agendas ahead of representing their Nation.

Well that's just selfish of them then.