Big win, that. Sounds as though we rode our luck a bit at times but well done to the lads and the fans who travelled through.

The writing must be on the wall for Ferguson now surely? Given the chasmic disparity in quality between the two squads, it's absolutely shocking that he's amassed the same amount of points as Clyde.

Lennon has almost certainly earned himself January with this result, so let's just hope and pray for a complete reversal of our last two years of recruitment.

Don't think it was much of a surprise really, our results have been particularly shite against the weaker sides in the league who tend to sit a bit deeper. 15 of our 20 points so far from the top 5, and just 5 from the sides around us. 

Takes some effort to inherit a really solid nucleus and be extremely well backed to add to it and still be this poor. Noticed Kieren saying "Who'd be a manager? " in the comms. I can think of somebody who was standing close by who will certainly never be one. 

Well done Clyde and Neil Parry in particular, coming back and collecting a clean sheet and 3 points the perfect response from him. 

Edited by Waspie

Barry Ferguson managed to gain a reputation as a decent manager after getting promoted with a Kelty team that would have come up regardless or manager. It's woeful stuff that Alloa have taken no points off us this year. 

Delighted that we won today, wasn't there as my partner was getting boosted. Good to hear that Jones had a decent game as well. 🇾🇪🇾🇪

How were Joint 6th with this squad i.ll never know but Danny and the team deserve credit for unbeaten league run.. 

Still need minimum of 3or4 in Jan as league far too tight for my liking and nervous system..

If we can get thro the next four looking difficult fixtures and the right additions in Jan this season might just turn from nasty to nice..

Yer Mithers Pride

20 hours ago, diamondman said:

For what it's worth our £15 stream is poor value in my view.  For several reasons. 

However it is an alternative for fans who cannot attend for whatever reason. Disinclination being the main factor in Airdrie's case.

The issue with actually having fair pricing -
65 fans watching the stream today from 9 countries
It costs next to nothing to stream even if it's to noone.
There's no competition with actually being there because they're priced the same.

It'd take a lot of benevolence to drop these prices and potentially drop your income especially because people decide to stay at home instead of travel which is the biggest saving.

Edited by LeodhasXD