The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

3 hours ago, The Naitch said:

That's my carefully curated* team in for another year.

*rushed together in 10 minutes.

I admire your laissez faire approach to it, I've got my '15' but I'm loath to commit with a couple more days to go. I'm sure there's a few more celebs at death's door, I just need to find the feckers..... 😀

55 minutes ago, chomp my root said:

I admire your laissez faire approach to it, I've got my '15' but I'm loath to commit with a couple more days to go. I'm sure there's a few more celebs at death's door, I just need to find the feckers..... 😀

Keith Richards, Queen Elizabeth II and Cliff Richard. You heard it here first...

• Miguel Sanchez changed the title to The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022 (THREE DAYS TO GO)
35 minutes ago, amnarab said:

Miguel I've tried several times to contact you since Xmas day. Not sure if I'm sending it properly and forgetting which 15 I sent as only first 12 were saved. Tried again today which might be different from the other day which I can't remember

Don't operate heavy machinery or drive please.

1 hour ago, amnarab said:

Miguel I've tried several times to contact you since Xmas day. Not sure if I'm sending it properly and forgetting which 15 I sent as only first 12 were saved. Tried again today which might be different from the other day which I can't remember

I sent you a reply to the first message you sent me and the second one. No idea what the problem is but your team is in.

• Miguel Sanchez changed the title to The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022 (TWO DAYS TO GO)