The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

Just sent in my team for 2022. Most of them are from 2021 who couldn't bother shifting their arse with a few new eternals. Hoping for a better year of deaths in 2022, which isn't difficult since I got the square root of bugger all in 2021. Hoping for mid table security will no doubt end up with the P&B equivalent of Norwich without Billy Gilmour.

Not happy with my team's performance this year with only 2 hits, 1 being long time squad member Chukey Embra.

Given the majority another chance to show me they're capable this year but have brought new blood into the team too to keep competition unhealthy.

Hope all the fuckers die and best of luck to all players.

12 hours ago, The_Craig said:

I'm in.

Dead Pool research is the perfect way to fill those few days between Christmas and New Year.

And alcohol of course.

I hear ya bro. Already made a substitution this morning, I console myself that I'll not shed a tear when my 'dropee' inevitably does die this year as he's a bit of a p***k. Will fire mine in this evening which gives me the rest of the day for a final rummage around the internet.

Team in, just realised I didn't put captain at the top. 

Going to slink off to the shame corner

Edit: remove self from shame corner, was able to edit

Edited by weirdcal

• Miguel Sanchez changed the title to The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022 (CLOSES MIDNIGHT TONIGHT)