Wordle

Arch Stanton

3 hours ago, Left Back said:

Wordle 291 2/6

๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸฉโฌœโฌœโฌœ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
ย 

Full disclosure. ย This is the word @Caledonian1ย had yesterday. ย He seems to be a day ahead of me. ย No idea how.

Happened to me last week. I was a day behind everyone else. I closed the tab down and reloaded it and that seemed to fix it.

8 hours ago, Left Back said:

Wordle 291 2/6

๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸฉโฌœโฌœโฌœ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
ย 

Full disclosure. ย This is the word @Caledonian1ย had yesterday. ย He seems to be a day ahead of me. ย No idea how.

That happened when the NYT moved in. The NYT word was the next days power language word (or vice versa, I can't remember). That was back in February though, I only noticed it because I had the power language tab ย constantly open and Mrs Grumpy was using the NYT site. After two days of comparing results it was obvious that one of us was playing yesterdays word. Surely it's been sorted out by now.ย 

18 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

That happened when the NYT moved in. The NYT word was the next days power language word (or vice versa, I can't remember). That was back in February though, I only noticed it because I had the power language tab ย constantly open and Mrs Grumpy was using the NYT site. After two days of comparing results it was obvious that one of us was playing yesterdays word. Surely it's been sorted out by now.ย 

Myself and Mrs. B are both using NYT on our phones and getting the same word. ย I went to NYT on my PC earlier and got a different word. ย Tried closing the tab, rebooting my phone and all sorts. ย It still seems to be a day behind.