God Save The Queen

Lex

39 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I wonder if she actually died today? Probably kept her on ice until the clan arrived. When was she last seen alive? Not that it matters.

Heard she croaked it after the 4th goal last night.

59 minutes ago, renton said:

Both the previous King Charles pre-date the Union of Parliament but after the Union of Crowns so, aye.

Charles I was born in Dunfermline in 1600, before his dad turned his back on us. Charles I was crowned King of Scots in Edinburgh in 1633.

Charles II was crowned King of Scots at Scone in 1651, the last coronation ever to happen in Scotland.

What really grinds my gears it that the BBC has blanket coverage on all it's TV channels, and suspended BBC 3 and 4. FFS, why?? Fair enough put it on the main channel and news channel, but allow adults to make a choice about what they want to watch. Did they learn nothing from their coverage of Philip?

1 minute ago, Soapy FFC said:

What really grinds my gears it that the BBC has blanket coverage on all it's TV channels, and suspended BBC 3 and 4. FFS, why?? Fair enough put it on the main channel and news channel, but allow adults to make a choice about what they want to watch. Did they learn nothing from their coverage of Philip?

They know their job, and that job is to remind you of your place.

9 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

What really grinds my gears it that the BBC has blanket coverage on all it's TV channels, and suspended BBC 3 and 4. FFS, why??. 

CBeebies & CBBC managed to escaped it.  Was hoping that Horrible Histories might be on.

18 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

ITV2 and 3 showing their normal schedule along with E4, More4, Film4 etc.