God Save The Queen

Lex

1 hour ago, lichtgilphead said:

It must have been really brave of them to film a parody with all these other Rangers fans milling around outside Station Park that afternoon...

... and if you thought that the guy in the England top was a bit mad before the match, imagine his reaction after Forfar won 2-1 

They are a parody though, they just don't know it.

5 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

The rodent wanting to go to Wales was interesting, given that is the only country more “chav infested” than Scotland. He’ll fit in well.

Are you from Arran ma man?

Edited by Scott Steiner

1 hour ago, Scott Steiner said:

I've always thought the same, AS.

At the time of release, it was all over the Rangers forums and no one had ever seen these guys. 

Have you given up on Rangers forums now, Scott, or have they given up on you?

3 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

No, I just spent many childhood holidays there.

Fair enough mate.  I actually have a relation in Sannox!

I'll be at the Auchrannie next month and was going to see if you wanted to explain the bigoted comment you made to me in a previous post over a pint.

Edited by Scott Steiner

Some posters will be familiar with their pipes prompting them in the morning.

Lizzie the Stick has an actual piper person as her alarm.

As much as she likes to portray herself as an extension of us, employing an actual flunky human with the sole job to wake her up at 9 o'clock is beyond it.

43 minutes ago, sophia said:

As much as she likes to portray herself as an extension of us, employing an actual flunky human with the sole job to wake her up at 9 o'clock is beyond it.

No wonder Fagan didn't hang around until the morning.

1 hour ago, sophia said:

An army piper of my acquaintance was quoted in the Argyllshire Advertiser as saying what an honour it was to personally play for Prince Charles at some event. I mentioned it the next time we were on the phone & promised to send him the clipping.

Got a phone call a couple of days later - "I never said any of that shit. They (the Army press people) didn't even interview me. They just asked if they could put out a press release about me playing for Charlie"

He was not impressed.

Edited by lichtgilphead
clarifying who put out the press release

On 26/12/2021 at 19:11, btb said:

Spent the bulk of her reign protecting her own interest, she's used the "Queens Consent" to seek changes to proposed legislation over 1000 times - that's the hard truth.

Yet c***s will still argue she has no political influence 

14 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

At the time of release, it was all over the Rangers forums and no one had ever seen these guys. 

Hell of a long game buying rangers tops, England tops, and massive fuckoff flags just to make rangers fans look thick as fucking mince.

They manage to do it quite easily all by themselves. 

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows

14 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

The guy in the England top plays for Hearts now. 

Spoiler

I've actually saw him on Facebook replying to a guy I used to work with. 

On 26/12/2021 at 09:17, hearthammer said:

When the auld bint dies, then let the whole haus von Saxe-Coburg-Gothe and their historic privileges terminate immediately.  Their "empire" and status belong in the centuries of old.

Get them and their cabal of entitled moochers im See.

They actually should be the similarly Germanic house of Battenburg. Another political intervention was getting Churchill to make the name Windsor made permanent through parliament. 

I quite like the Queen particularly given how long she’s been in her position for and how much the world has changed in her time on the throne. Feel very little fondness for any other royal and would love to see Andrew jailed for being a nonce and I loved the seethe created by Harry and Meghan for leaving their royal duties. Don’t really like the idea of having a royal family but don’t see the point in getting rid of them either and don’t think scrapping them would achieve anything positive, I don’t even think the British public would be close to voting them out if a referendum were to take place anyway.

I’m a bigger fence sitter than bairnardo.

1 hour ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Hell of a long game buying rangers tops, England tops, and massive fuckoff flags just to make rangers fans look thick as fucking mince.

They manage to do it quite easily all by themselves. 

Aye man, buying the tops and flags must have taken years.