The Famous Aberdeen v the Glesga Sevco

6 hours ago, Thenorthernlight said:

You really are one boring *** twat.

To have the audacity to suggest your mob got the wrong end of the refereeing is incredible.

….. actually, thinking about it, it’s not, you self-entitled clown. 
Your mob get more decisions going your way than any other club.

Only in Scotland would you have known fans of a club refereeing that same club, and there are far, far too many referees in Scotland that do.

The SFA enable this. Another joke is the **** think the SFA have it in for them 😆

To paraphrase, STFU you clown 

Someone doth protests too much.

6 hours ago, big al said:

There were alot of tackles and the game was fairly heated in spells. I saw players getting shoved, players rolling about on several occasions trying to get opponents booked, and the ref not booking for tackles that I felt were bookings and booking for tackles that were similar. 
Any decent professional should know in a game like that, if you have been booked don’t do anything that gives the ref a chance to book you again as it’s going to happen to someone at some point. Unfortunately for your mob Kent didn’t have that intelligence. Luckily for your mob it didn’t affect the result at all as the 10 sat in and got the draw you barely deserved anyway.

Games hinge on moments and there is absolutely no doubt whatsoever that McGregors foul on Hedges was that moment. You got away with 1 again and all this chat about Brown is just deflection. 
I don’t expect you to understand or acknowledge this, you are a *** after all. Perspective is definitely not in the *** repertoire.

Kent never did anything wrong. Do you honestly believe that opposition players shouldn't close Broon down because he may dive, just allow him to run around the pitch with no one going near him.

46 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

The worst decision of the match went for them.. Dons pen, Shagger red and they score directly after it..

What a bunch of absolute clowns.. Biggest cry babies in world football.. embarrassing 

Someone has lit up the Sevco sign.

While it's tit for tat bullshit, that only increases the noise not reducing it, I'd love for all clubs to present a letter to the SFA asking about refereeing decisions that have favoured Rangers.

I also wonder about the fair minded Rangers fans, and there are few out there. Their heads must drop when this sort of thing hits the surface.

24 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

When they say a “letter”, what they really mean is the inane ramblings of a failed DUP councillor?

"We are a member club of which there are others and we get our shout, we get our say.

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

While it's tit for tat bullshit, that only increases the noise not reducing it, I'd love for all clubs to present a letter to the SFA asking about refereeing decisions that have favoured Rangers.

I also wonder about the fair minded Rangers fans, and there are few out there. Their heads must drop when this sort of thing hits the surface.

I was coming on to say that.  Would be good if Cormack or Ogren or someone got the clubs together to go to the SFA and ask why Rangers always get penalties when it looks like they won't win a game.

8 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I was coming on to say that.  Would be good if Cormack or Ogren or someone got the clubs together to go to the SFA and ask why Rangers always get penalties when it looks like they won't win a game.

I suppose the question is how many letters like this get submitted. Maybe it's a regular thing, yet clubs keep schtoom for all the obvious reasons. Maybe it's a common occurrence, yet whichever person leaked it did so with an agenda. It is absolutely "on brand" in regard to the Ibrox club though.

As I say, it's the fair minded fans I sort of feel for.

Edited by Ric

15 minutes ago, Ric said:

Sakala's goal.

2 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

The worst thing about that Sky story is that it's Rangers being allowed to control the narrative. We are 3 days out from the game and instead of talking about the fact Aberdeen were robbed of a stonewall penalty and Rangers should probably have been down to 10 men, we are now talking about a sending off with 8 minutes to go that had no real impact on the result of the game and the fact that Brown got away with a couple of niggly fouls. It's fucking incredible that the media do not call them out on this utter bullshit. 

Is it?

1 hour ago, Jamie_Beatson said:

Really? Surely the linesman is looking at the goalkeeper’s position as the ball is struck and the referee is more concerned with players encroaching on the edge of the box. The ball moving as it is struck is a vanishingly rare occurrence and it’s the last thing I’d be expecting the ref to be looking directly at as the penalty is taken. And in any event, it surely is more detrimental to the taker than the goalkeeper. Once the ball is on the spot and the player has stepped back I highly doubt any of the officials are paying much attention to it - there’s far more likely issues elsewhere for them to pay attention to.

Correct

25 minutes ago, bennett said:

Someone doth protests too much.

Kent never did anything wrong. Do you honestly believe that opposition players shouldn't close Broon down because he may dive, just allow him to run around the pitch with no one going near him.

Someone has lit up the Sevco sign.

😭

Rangers letter has been leaked:

On 19/01/2022 at 12:46, AB1872 said:

Yeh he shat it. He could / should have sent off Brown , McCrorie and Hayes. Hayes is actually a straight Red!

He booked the Rangers captain for a great challenge and gave a penalty against Rangers when ball hit hand when at players side and actually booked Morelos for having an arm by his side

The minimal contact between McGregor and Hedges is the Aberdeen player thrown out a leg as he knows he’s never getting the ball. It’s called simulation and a bookable offence. Your captain / asst manager knows all about it. 

The referee also should have sent off Brown for gesturing to Kent and sarcastic applauding him.

Clancy is an out and out cheat. 

13 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Going by Rangers' logic, McAllister's penalty against England at Euro 96 needs to be retaken.

I’m quite happy they didn’t complain about ball movement on this one, would’ve robbed us of wonderful memories. 

1 hour ago, Ric said:

But they know they get preferential treatment. That's why they are same club and Airdrie and Gretna are not. Watch Clancy get quietly dropped for their fixtures. They'll maybe give him a dead rubber if they have the league won.

17 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

But they know they get preferential treatment. That's why they are same club and Airdrie and Gretna are not. Watch Clancy get quietly dropped for their fixtures. They'll maybe give him a dead rubber if they have the league won.

Pretty sure Collum didn’t ref them for a year after their last complaint. 

Not sure which is amusing me more in all of this

The state the **** have got themselves in to try and appease their knuckle dragging supporters or the supporters of the other arse cheek ripping it out of them whilst conveniently forgewtting all about their actions in 2010 when their actions led to the withdrawal of Scottish referees.

Nothing has changed and unfortunately is unlikely to do so in my lifetime.

Quote from The Guardian - 21st November 2010.

Celtic have been vociferous in their criticism of McDonald, with the club's chairman, John Reid, launching a withering attack on the referee and the SFA on Thursday. The SFA's new chief executive, Stewart Regan, has vowed to review refereeing procedures within the governing body but Reid has demanded McDonald be sacked.

Celtic met the SFA to express their disquiet at other decisions which they believe have been unfairly awarded against them in the past year. They have called for Uefa's involvement in resolving the crisis. Reid went as far as to talk of historical discrimination during his speech to his club's shareholders.