Divisional Round

peasy23

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

There's no fucking way I'd want to be standing there with Von Miller, Aaron Donald and Leonard Floyd coming after me. Fair play to Brady.

At what point does he think "I'm 44, f**k this for a game of soldiers"?

If he was playing behind the Bears offensive line he'd already be dead.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

There's no fucking way I'd want to be standing there with Von Miller, Aaron Donald and Leonard Floyd coming after me. Fair play to Brady.

At what point does he think "I'm 44, f**k this for a game of soldiers"?

When he has more rings than fingers. At this rate he will be in his 50's before gets to enter the HOF.

Was panicking that was gonna be 1st and goal at the 1, then. Rams need to run the ball for a bit and calm down cos it's all a bit Head's Gone at the minute.
Definitely, even if they don't score, a couple of first downs and take a chunk of time off the clock.

Lawrence Taylor isn't even the best NFL player with the initials LT, never mind best defensive player of all time :ph34r:

In the time I've been watching NFL, the single best offensive player I've seen outside of QB's is undoubtedly Barry Sanders. I still think he's the most outrageously talented pure runner in NFL history, and if I was selecting 11 starters for an all-time team the only other back I'd even consider would be Jimmy Brown. Jerry Rice is the only other player who comes close, honourable mention to Megatron, but Rice edges it on body of work if not pure talent. Kupp isn't fit to hold Rice's jock at this point.

On Defense it's more complex. Deion was stupidly fast and sticky as a DB, but Rod Woodson was just as good in coverage, was tough as nails, and loved to hit people unlike Deion who used to run away from contact. LT was undoubtedly a beast, but played in a time where 3/4 fronts were entirely geared towards making LB's the focal point of the D. Reggie White and Bruce Smith were just as good but played a different position. Ronnie Lott was an absolute monster at S. It's difficult to measure one defensive player at one position against one who plays another, because how do you evaluate the skillset of a cover Corner against a run-stuffing DT?

Edited by Boo Khaki

In regard to comments about NFL commentators. In my opinion, Collinsworth & Michaels, Aikman & Buck, and Nantz & Romo completely shit over any of our ‘soccer’ commentators / pundits. Absolutely shit over them. No contest. All three NFL combos, again, just my opinion, add to my enjoyment and understanding of the game.

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

In regard to comments about NFL commentators. In my opinion, Collinsworth & Michaels, Aikman & Buck, and Nantz & Romo completely shit over any of our ‘soccer’ commentators / pundits. Absolutely shit over them. No contest. All three NFL combos, again, just my opinion, add to my enjoyment and understanding of the game.

Kevin Harlan is superb as well. 

2 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

I prefer some of the CBS local game coverage guys than the national commentary teams.

I like Al Michaels but Collinsworth does my head in. And similar situation with Buck & Aikman, where it’s monotone Buck that I really can’t go.

Kevin Harlan is the best in the game imo. Really like Gus Johnson as well.