The Gender Debate

jamamafegan

4 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Vision Scotland Limited

Ah. Specsavers do the same, I've been looking into it for my mum who needs cataract work. It's not really a representative example of private healthcare. 

Edited by welshbairn

I remember the consensus being 'nobody can possibly be this thick' when he discovered the politics board, only for the Falkirk fans to inform us that, yes, he really is, and now you have to share the pain.
He aired any (genuinely held, of course) unpopular beliefs on the situation at the Falkirk Stadium?
He has various outbursts over the years about gays, trans people, women and blacks.

So basically the same content I warned you about. Hes a horrible b*****d and I honestly wish he would get banned so as not to be associated with my club.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Ah. Specsavers do the same, I've been looking into it for my mum who needs cataract work. It's not really a representative example of private healthcare. 

Yes, cataract work it was for me. Fantastic service. Went to my optician, Vision Express, who set up the appointment within days then had the eyes done a week apart within a week at Kings Park, Stirling.

Very efficient business  and I can now drive and recognise the players at the football.

Worked well for me.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He has various outbursts over the years about gays, trans people, women and blacks.

So basically the same content I warned you about. Hes a horrible b*****d and I honestly wish he would get banned so as not to be associated with my club.

You want people banned because you disagree with them.

Wow- very sinister indeed.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Jesus. Before the shortages got worse, it was care staff who had to listen to that kind of thing.

Maybe start a thread on the Holocaust and see if he can resist being a contrarian on that subject too.

7 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Personally I’m flying back to Scotland and grabbing enough tampons and pads to insulate my roof. Any left after project completion will be covered in glitter and I’ve got free Christmas tree decorations too. 

No joke about only being for the Xmas period?

Disappointed.

I got a big bag of thirty-odd condoms for free back when I was a teenager. Just imagine all the lassies I'd have knocked up without the NHS.

...aye, alright, bad example.

39 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
40 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:
You want people banned because you disagree with them.
Wow- very sinister indeed.

I want you banned because you are a deplorable c**t. Hth

Happy to have my posts vetted by Moderators.

If they ban me and I disagree I’ll take my case to the FSU.

You make yourself out as a left wing liberal but, in fact, you’re just so illiberal that’ you can’t stand anyone who disagrees with you and you always end up using vile language.

Very poor look I have to say.
Anyway, enjoy your evening.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Is that what it is?

I was wondering what stake Florida State University held in P&B

Mind all those Chinese spam messages about American universities we were subjected to a few months back?  :o

FSU? Falkirk Stadium Urchin?
Can't see that appeal going well...
Free Speech Union.

This clown first started prattling on about it during the pandemic

It's where idiots who think they are being cancelled for being bigots go to get grifted by folk like Toby Young.

Without further googling, you can assume that everyone involved is an absolute weapon.

Hilarious that he thinks there will he consequences for the mods on a football forum when one of them eventually gets sick of his contrarian bile and bigotry.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Free Speech Union.

This clown first started prattling on about it during the pandemic

It's where idiots who think they are being cancelled for being bigots go to get grifted by folk like Toby Young.

Without further googling, you can assume that everyone involved is an absolute weapon.

Hilarious that he thinks there will he consequences for the mods on a football forum when one of them eventually gets sick of his contrarian bile and bigotry.

I'm sorry, has Dawson Park Boy just threatened to call the Internet Police if a private forum owner decides that they don't want to allow him access anymore?  :lol:

The gift that keeps on giving. He should try Donaldson Solicitors; I understand they have experience in this area.

Just now, BFTD said:

I'm sorry, has Dawson Park Boy just threatened to call the Internet Police if a private forum owner decides that they don't want to allow him access anymore?  :lol:

The gift that keeps on giving. He should try Donaldson Solicitors; I understand they have experience in this area.

Thats the gist of it aye. 

And for clarification, I said want him launched from TFS, so I know I am not sharing a club with him. 

But folk like him and their free speech fetishes are invariably to cowardly to speak their true thoughts in those scenarios.