Celtic v Rangers Wed 2nd February

56 in tatters.  This could be an absolute hounding [emoji23]
There's something absolutely hilarious in seeing Celtic collapse in their biggest ever season under a club legend and piss away the 10, directly followed by seeing Rangers collapse in their biggest ever season under s legend and piss away the CL money they need to survive.

Face Painter is shiteing himself as we speak. [emoji1787]

Just now, Empty It said:

Celtic will burn out, Rangers 2-1 is a tempting bet.

Expending this amount of energy to go in at HT certainly wouldn't be great given the chances they have had. 

Saying that, the engine on Hatate is fucking insane

He has to be thinking about hookin Barasic and sticking Bassey out there surely. He's all over the place, Celtic pissing it down the Rangers left.

Oh, and Diallo is never a £40 million pound player as long as he has a hole in his arse.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

Could have been, as I said I was going purely off of Taylor's reaction as the one replay they showed was terrible. 

I agree on the initial shot of him, when they went back to him a couple of seconds later though, he just looked fucking knackered, and as if he was about to throw up!

Celtic displaying some way better quality output metrics than Rangers* all over the park here, Abada in particular down the right scoring highly on the Finding Space metric. Allan McGregor the only one in blue doing well in some metrics (Shot Saving + Shanking Ball Out of Play)
I properly lol'd at that. Well played. [emoji1787]