Morton v Queens

Half the outfield players are loanees. Which would be understandable if they were really good. But they’re not.
Not sure what is the bigger blow - Connelly being out or O’Connor being in.

8 minutes ago, sidofthesouth said:

Our defence gives me the fear

4 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Our defence ... always ... gives me the fear.

I've never heard a set of fans be as terrified of their own defence as you lot before the 0-0 at Palmerston earlier this year. Somehow Gus McPherson managed to make our attack so toothless an injured Gibson playing centre back looked like Maldini that day

6 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I've never heard a set of fans be as terrified of their own defence as you lot before the 0-0 at Palmerston earlier this year. Somehow Gus McPherson managed to make our attack so toothless an injured Gibson playing centre back looked like Maldini that day

Aye, but you've got shot of Gus now .....

This Morton performance is light years ahead of what they produced the last few times we saw them under Gus.

We, on the other hand, continue to plod away with our sole "punt an aimless long ball into their half and hope Cameron is somewhere near it" tactic.

Cameron strikes me as AJ's dream striker.

This Morton performance is light years ahead of what they produced the last few times we saw them under Gus.
We, on the other hand, continue to plod away with our sole "punt an aimless long ball into their half and hope Cameron is somewhere near it" tactic.

6 minutes ago, Slipmat said:

I think it strange that so many managers, who were noted ball players in their day, resort to 'punt it up to the big man' tactics.

And they're still absolutely garbage. Two utterly shite sides on display here. Morton are Evens which is tempting as we'll almost certainly gift them a goal. We look as threatening as a wounded butterfly.

I'm guessing Morton should have had a penalty? The stream I'm watching missed it but there seemed to be a big claim. If it was Oliver involved I'm happy to say it was a dive without having seen the video mind you.