Morton v Queens

And they're still absolutely garbage. Two utterly shite sides on display here. Morton are Evens which is tempting as we'll almost certainly gift them a goal. We look as threatening as a wounded butterfly.

I'm guessing Morton should have had a penalty? The stream I'm watching missed it but there seemed to be a big claim. If it was Oliver involved I'm happy to say it was a dive without having seen the video mind you.
Don't remember a penalty claim. Are you thinking of when Rae got the ball and the Morton players and fans thought he went outside the box? He didn't

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

And they're still absolutely garbage. Two utterly shite sides on display here. Morton are Evens which is tempting as we'll almost certainly gift them a goal. We look as threatening as a wounded butterfly.

I'm guessing Morton should have had a penalty? The stream I'm watching missed it but there seemed to be a big claim. If it was Oliver involved I'm happy to say it was a dive without having seen the video mind you.

Never a pen, just Oliver doing Oliver things. 

And Morton fans need to learn that if a keeper has the ball in his hands and it's still within the penalty area its not a foul even if the keeper's body is outside the box. Thank-you. 

Well that was, as Frank Sidebottom would have said, "bobbins".

We've tried to play everything long towards an isolated target man with questionable/limited ball control.  If he does win the ball, no-one is within 30 yards of him or making any effort to get forward.  We have a total binfire of a player in midfield who can't pass, can't tackle and could easily have been sent off, and Gordon who has been posted missing again for most of the game.

Too much is being asked of Gibson, East and Max Johnston who are the only players who look remotely aware of what they are supposed to be doing.  

Don't remember a penalty claim. Are you thinking of when Rae got the ball and the Morton players and fans thought he went outside the box? He didn't

Maybe that was it. As I say, I never saw it, I just heard the complaints and assumed it was a penalty claim.