Russian invasion of Ukraine

Sonam

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erictegler/2022/03/06/have-flat-tires-and-ukraines-mud-season-stalled-the-russian-convoy-outside-kyiv/?sh=234305f461e2

I always remember my old grandad  telling me a war story about them fixing punctures by stuffing the tyres with grass to get them moving and not being a sitting duck...he survived so hopefully nae Russian P&B spies are reading this.

51 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

according to some of the responses there burning books based on their contents is good now actually!

These people supporting this are so Liberal that they've accidentally outed themselves as fascist. 

'I don't support book burning, but...' is the exact same energy as 'I'm no a racist, but...'

These people supporting this are so Liberal that they've accidentally outed themselves as fascist. 
'I don't support book burning, but...' is the exact same energy as 'I'm no a racist, but...'
We live in the era of wild, contradictory snap judgements and reaction being shat out into the world in real time via smartphones. A world where people don't even take a nanosecond to think through the things they say.

13 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’d wager that the majority of Tory voters are supportive of Patel’s position on Ukrainian refugees.

What about you and your fellow Brexit voters?

1 hour ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

Not only is our governments response to the Ukrainian refugee crisis woefully inadequate, but we're also mewling at Ireland for letting too many in.

Let's face it, it wouldn't be the first time that mob harboured Nazis!

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
13 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

We live in the era of wild, contradictory snap judgements and reaction being shat out into the world in real time via smartphones. A world where people don't even take a nanosecond to think through the things they say.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

4 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Apparently sits there permanently steaming. Returning to Ukraine must be the last thing he wants.

8 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Read that and first thought was why was someone so high ranking so far forward ?

When things don’t go to plan the higher ranks have to come further forward.  It’s not been reported how he died, the head of the Russian paratroopers was shot by a sniper.

1 hour ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

Not only is our governments response to the Ukrainian refugee crisis woefully inadequate, but we're also mewling at Ireland for letting too many in.

In a way, you have to admire their steadfast committment to out-c**t the extraordinarily cunty thing they did yesterday. 

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2022/mar/08/gas-powered-kingmaker-uk-welcomed-putin-dmitry-firtash-ukraine?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

"If you want a physical manifestation of Britain’s unquestioning acceptance of oligarchs and its refusal to examine the origin of their wealth, you need to take a walk past Harrods towards the Victoria and Albert Museum......"

Long, Interesting read........ grab a coffee......