Raith Rovers v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

The will of the universe throwing everything it’s got to stop us from getting a win v ICT, as ever. Jamie MacDonald makes what will be a contender for save of the season, then injured and stretchered off minutes later. Berra has fucked his ankle, looked really bad on the video, but it was contact with Kyle Benedictus which caused it as they both attempted to block the pass. 

We’ve done well in possession, but I’d have Williamson off for matthews and actually attempt to stop Inverness just running through our centre midfield area constantly. Going to need a bit more luck to see this out, I feel. 

Edited by Hank Scorpio

We were abysmal up until the second goal going in, but we've actually played a wee bit of football since then. There were shades of our first half of the season patterns of play towards half-time, which I've not seen in a long time. 

This game is still on a total knife-edge, though. I'm not convinced that offside goal was actually offside, and there'll be more chances for Caley Thistle in the second half. Our defence just isn't the same without Berra, and while I really like Robbie Thomson and I think technically sound, he has a vibe or an aura about him that defenders just don't like. 

We actually look like we might be able to exploit gaps in the opposition and create chances, though, which hasn't often been the case lately. 

I think this game is going to finish 4-2, but I wouldn't like to say who to. 

3 minutes ago, RiG said:
4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:
This ref is absolute poison.

Is it not the same one from the Todorov / Davidson incident?

Yes. 

He also had the 1-1 at Starks earlier in the season. 

A Raith player sent off in every one of those.