Greenock Morton v Ayr United

Ayr set up again to not attack, and as usual go a goal behind. 
We then need to try and change to get anything out of a game. 

Morton looked much the same as Ayr, competitive but absolutely no plan going forward. A draw is probably fair in the end.

Just now, North Terrace Gazza said:

Looking like Queens are gone now. Pars will comfortably win a play off if we manage to keep above them. 

I'll have to disagree re-Dunfermline's chances in a a play-off with either Airdrie or Cove, Montrose or Queens Park they would get past sure, But for the current top two I think they'd struggle  

Draw a fair result but we were the best placed team to win it in the end. All of the disallowed goals looked like correct decisions which is unusual for a ref but he was fucking hopeless when it came to Morton throwing themselves about for nothing.

We really looked like we would be happy with a draw. Dougie will never admit that of course, but I get the feeling he will be happy with a draw.

Sat far too deep for most of the game and it was only a matter of time before Ayr scored.

Draw probably a fair result though and the bottom two teams are running out of games 

I'll take a draw, we were grim for fucking ages. Until Tomi & Moffat came on.

I don't recall us other playing so narrow. Does Bullen have an aversion to wide players? Even Houston and Reading stop going forward when they near the half way line. It's fucking brutal, there's space out wide but there is never anyone there. 

Thought it was a weird game in that we controlled large portions of it without ever looking like scoring. Morton didn’t massively threaten until they sussed we looked like conceding from every single ball into our box! Couldn’t see us getting back into it but they fortunately decided to defend a corner like we would!

Didn’t get a great view of any of the disallowed goals although given the referee gave a free kick every time a Morton player fell over it’s no surprise he’d give a foul on the keeper for even a hint of contact.