Forum Getting Spam Attacked Every Night

Ludo*1

Most of the spam starts around my morning coffee time.  If @Div could give me the power to delete threads, the forum would be all cleaned up by the time you Scotch wake up.  I'd even do it for free...

What do you think lads?

28 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Most of the spam starts around my morning coffee time.  If @Div could give me the power to delete threads, the forum would be all cleaned up by the time you Scotch wake up.  I'd even do it for free...

What do you think lads?

Let them alone on the Politics threads, it's a kindness really. Otherwise you have my vote for Night Manager!

6 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

What do you think lads?

Beyond coincidence.  Clearly a thinly-veiled sabotage job in an attempt to gain absolute power.

Edited by Hedgecutter
typo

52 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Beyond coincidence.  Clearly a thinly-veiled sabotage job in an attempt to gain absolute power.

When revolution starts,  1st house i hit. is you. We all know why!

kn

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Slippery P. The Travis Bickle of P&B.

Are you calling out as peudo? 

Hard road to go down my friend, If not, i;ll still take yer baldy napper off with one punch, if not i'll not i'll knell down and punch to pulp.

O'd make feel pain, you only ever thought that was on movies.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Hard road to go down my friend, If not, i;ll still take yer baldy napper off with one punch, if not i'll not i'll knell down and punch to pulp.

Never change Slippery, never change.

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

kevin-bridges-kev-bridges.gif.1b7a4c084aa7408adc5dd59ddfdecccf.gif

On 25/04/2022 at 11:36, Shandon Par said:

A bit inkjetty but the money obviously went into the seal. 

IMG_1282.JPG

Some of the American universities give you a laminated credit card size version of your diploma along with the real thing. The reason I was given was, "so you don't have to carry the full diploma to interviews".

Never tried it, but I've a feeling that whipping out a photocopied card with writing too small to read wouldn't go down well with interviewers.

34 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Some of the American universities give you a laminated credit card size version of your diploma along with the real thing. The reason I was given was, "so you don't have to carry the full diploma to interviews".

Never tried it, but I've a feeling that whipping out a photocopied card with writing too small to read wouldn't go down well with interviewers.

Just as well thats all you whip out in an interview these days.

You dont want THAT happening again. 

34 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

Just as well thats all you whip out in an interview these days.

You dont want THAT happening again. 

I dunno. I did get the job in the end.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

What’s wrong with just carrying the big certificate about with you? Lazy bassas.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

What’s wrong with just carrying the big certificate about with you? Lazy bassas.

Only thing I can think is that people like to frame them over there. I've known people who had their high school diploma framed  :rolleyes:

Can't say I've ever been asked for diplomas and certificates at an interview anyway. I guess burger joints aren't terribly fussy lol.

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

Only thing I can think is that people like to frame them over there. I've known people who had their high school diploma framed  :rolleyes:

Can't say I've ever been asked for diplomas and certificates at an interview anyway. I guess burger joints aren't terribly fussy lol.

Not so sure.

If you had to choose between two candidates, would you choose the one who has a PhD in potato peeling or one who doesn't?

Bit of a tricky one, me thinks.

35 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Not so sure.

If you had to choose between two candidates, would you choose the one who has a PhD in potato peeling or one who doesn't?

Bit of a tricky one, me thinks.

You can get a PhD in potato peeling?  That’s an opportunity I’ve missed!

Dr Granny Danger sounds pretty cool too. :(

Shit's getting serious. I'm seeing INSTANT DEATH SPELL VOODOO REVENGE TO KILL SOMEONE and MOST POWERFUL LOST LOVE SPELLS CASTER MAMA BASHIIRAH.

I can see Mama Bashiirah getting a lot of custom from the Politics and NSFW board respectively.