Kilmarnock v Arbroath, 22.04.22

Just now, jimmy boo said:

Tonight I want Arbroath to win. If Saints are in a play off it's because we have been shite for most of the season. Come on Arbroath.

Fair enough. It's a real possibility, though.

4 minutes ago, resk said:

Ha, that is brilliant.  

"Well, I didn't see a foul, but he fell over so I suppose I'll just give a penalty".  

Fortunately yer average ref is more competent than yer average commentator.  

Sadly, the "easier to give it" thing for big clubs is why Penalty to Rangers exists.

Presumably Alistair Lamont being desperate for Kilmarnock to win is because they've committed to going to Kirkcaldy next week and it'll look a bit shite if Arbroath win.

As much as Kilmarnock came out flying for the first few minutes, I think the question should be how long can they keep the head - the intensity has already dropped - rather than how long Arbroath can hold out. Arbroath have already settled a bit, we all know how good they are defensively and chances to kill it will come on the counter attack. If it remains 1-0 for another 10 minutes they'll get rattled again very easily.

Presumably Alistair Lamont being desperate for Kilmarnock to win is because they've committed to going to Kirkcaldy next week and it'll look a bit shite if Arbroath win.
Good luck to them spinning that one. [emoji23]