St Mirren v Hibs 23/04/22

On 20/04/2022 at 20:03, Leith Green said:

He won us the cup from the Championship while pumping the physio, mans a genius..........

Is pumping the physio part of the job description of a Hibs manager?

Now we know why Jack Ross applied...

On 20/04/2022 at 11:20, Lyle Lanley said:

Won’t be back at an away game this season myself. Can’t be arsed anymore with this season. 

You disgruntled Hibees are all welcome to join the Edinburgh City bandwagon if we get into the play-offs if only to support Innes Murray.... :lol:

Sadly this will be the weekend that gets Hibs safe. There is virtually no chance that they can keep this shite (but hilarious) run up much longer, and I don’t see St Johnstone winning all their remaining games.

Bold line up. Going to need big performances from Erhahon and Power if we are going to get anything, guess Ronan will be dropping a bit deeper too.
Main will be getting the boo boy treatment from the off again, I’ve got a feeling he’s got a big goal in him between now and the end of the season, no idea why. Let’s hope it’s today.

It's an even bolder lineup according to the BBC.. :lol:

DrIcwws.png

Edit: Disappointing to see Main there, I mean I get it, Robinson is as delusional when it comes to what he can bring as Goodwin was. It's a shame we need to go through this whole process again.

Edited by Ric

18 minutes ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

Say what you like about Erhahon but he’s great at winning soft free kicks, we miss that when he doesn’t play. McCarthy still looks miles off it.

McCarthy looks like he is on his holidays. Maybe signed up to another team?

Erhahon looking ok, seems to be on it today. Fair play to Main, hes like a big clueless labrador but he chases absolutely everything. 

HT 0-0
Yeah not much happening, bit of an end of season fell about it. Which ain’t great, given neither team is safe yet.
Macy certainly had more to do of the two keepers, made a decent save from a cross come shot and the rebound bounced kindly for Hibs, then got his palms stung with a long ranger. Don’t think Alnwicks made a save.
Erhahon doing well in the middle, he covers a lot of ground. Main actually been okay up front too, got us up the pitch a few times.
As it stands up to the heady heights of 9th, certainly wouldn’t be a bad day if all results stayed as they are.