Wagatha Christie case

9 minutes ago, 101 said:

BBC had someone saying cut would be closer to £2.5m.

I mean fair play if I wanted to lose £2.5m and publicly humiliate myself there are less creative ways to go about it.

You manage it on here free.

Anyway, this has restored my faith in British justice. We are lucky to live in a land where justice is truly blind and all men, women and all the other permutations are equal.

11 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Also, while the case seems fairly frivolous, I think it would have set a dangerous precedent if someone can win a trial simply by "losing" shitloads of evidence, so I'm glad that absolute shithousing doesn't seem to have worked.

Yeah this is similar to what I was thinking. It was obviously pretty deliberate and actually she got rid of a laptop expressly against the courts orders didn’t she? You can’t let that kind of stuff go.

Just now, Jambomo said:

Yeah this is similar to what I was thinking. It was obviously pretty deliberate and actually she got rid of a laptop expressly against the courts orders didn’t she? You can’t let that kind of stuff go.

Was that the one that was “Accidentally dropped into the North Sea by her agent”?

I mean, that kind of thing happens to everyone from time to time. 

9 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Was that the one that was “Accidentally dropped into the North Sea by her agent”?

Yeah one device was accidentally dropped in the North Sea, one was accidentally wiped and one was accidentally lost, as I recall. Such a series of bad luck, very sad.

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Both a couple of complete bints IMO but Vardy seems the far more insufferable so I'm glad Rooney has won. I have absolutely no idea what she has won mind you.

Not having to pay Rebekkah Vardy a good few £££ in damages. 

59 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Also, while the case seems fairly frivolous, I think it would have set a dangerous precedent if someone can win a trial simply by "losing" shitloads of evidence, so I'm glad that absolute shithousing doesn't seem to have worked.

Baron Bethell of Missing PPE Phone, does not like this. 

49 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You manage it on here free.

Anyway, this has restored my faith in British justice. We are lucky to live in a land where justice is truly blind and all men, women and all the other permutations are equal.

Luckily even my most ridiculous posts are nowhere near as degrading as writing for the Sun. I'll take comfort for that.

53 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

No, that was her agent's phone. Choppy waters to blame. Aren't they always?