Wagatha Christie case

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Well as I understand it, both sets of legal reps only did this in sufferance, did everything they could to convince both the daft boots to settle this outside the court, as did the judge, and according to reporting they were frequently showing signs of total and utter exasperation with their own clients during the testimony itself.

Fair enough, I'm sure they'd be happy with the money they are making, but I've had times in my own job where I've just had to grit my teeth and accept that someone I'm trying to help is hell bent on making a total spectacle of themselves. I never show it, but internally I'm facepalming so hard I give myself imaginary concussions.

No the first judge was a complete idiot too.

The case should have been chucked right at the start instead the judge let Vardy argue that an officical account bearing her name was not actually her and she shouldn't be defamed over it. Despite Colleen's actual words being "It's... Rebekah Vardy's account". Highly bizarre stuff.

Colleen and here legal reps bear no responsibility either. They took every necessary action to see off this idiotic lawsuit from Vardy.

35 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

No the first judge was a complete idiot too.

The case should have been chucked right at the start instead the judge let Vardy argue that an officical account bearing her name was not actually her and she shouldn't be defamed over it. Despite Colleen's actual words being "It's... Rebekah Vardy's account". Highly bizarre stuff.

Colleen and here legal reps bear no responsibility either. They took every necessary action to see off this idiotic lawsuit from Vardy.

I think Colleen has her head screwed on and has a lot more intelligence than she is credited with. I think she knew she was on a winner from the start, and after Vardy refused to compromise/back down/apologise/admit she'd f***** up, went for the jugular.

I think Colleen has her head screwed on and has a lot more intelligence than she is credited with. I think she knew she was on a winner from the start, and after Vardy refused to compromise/back down/apologise/admit she'd f***** up, went for the jugular.
I think Coleen played a blinder tbh, I'm sure she used the phrase "Rebekah Vardy's account" deliberately as that doesn't pin the blame on Vardy herself. It wouldn't even surprise me if Coleen knew that it was Vardy's lackey who posted most of the content for her.

All in, this carryon will cost Vardy (Jamie) over £3 million. Now that's not an insignificant sum of money for him to be shelling out as it's about a years salary after tax.  In the grand scheme of things that could amount to anything up to 25% of his net worth, which just highlights how fucking stupid the Vardys are for pursuing this in the first place.  

14 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

12 hours ago, peasy23 said:

I think Coleen played a blinder tbh, I'm sure she used the phrase "Rebekah Vardy's account" deliberately as that doesn't pin the blame on Vardy herself. It wouldn't even surprise me if Coleen knew that it was Vardy's lackey who posted most of the content for her.

I've no idea how intelligent she is or isn't but she comes across well IMO., although she does have a blind spot when it comes to her hubby but loyalty can be a commendable quality.

In this instance, case if you will, it might be more a case of "in the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king".

I'm sure there's a RV Onlyfans page in the offing to raise the funds, afterall is that not how all the daft bints make cash these days by selling bobs & vagene pics while calling it 'empowerment' (although somebody would have to introduce that word to her as its quite letter-some)

11 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

All in, this carryon will cost Vardy (Jamie) over £3 million. Now that's not an insignificant sum of money for him to be shelling out as it's about a years salary after tax.  In the grand scheme of things that could amount to anything up to 25% of his net worth, which just highlights how fucking stupid the Vardys are for pursuing this in the first place.  

Yep...and I'm pretty sure that Vardy himself must have given the OK for this as I doubt his wife has the means to pay the bill.  Knowing his wife better than anyone, I would wonder why he didn't kill this dead in the very early days when the judge gave them an out.  He must have known the truth, or at least should have.

56 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Yep...and I'm pretty sure that Vardy himself must have given the OK for this as I doubt his wife has the means to pay the bill.  Knowing his wife better than anyone, I would wonder why he didn't kill this dead in the very early days when the judge gave them an out.  He must have known the truth, or at least should have.

It’s amazing what some men will agree to in exchange for a blowjob 😎

On 06/10/2022 at 08:39, supermik said:

"You'll get a remarkable blow at the end of all this" was clearly misunderstood.

Edited by Hedgecutter

37 minutes ago, supermik said:

Given how much it will cost him, I get the feeling she's never going to have another headache again... 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...