Wagatha Christie case

It seems more remarkable by the minute that nobody has stepped in to stop Vardy pursuing the court case this far.
Strong vibes of Bart Simpson testifying against Mr Burns after he was hit by his car.
This could be the funniest imprisonment of our times.

32 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It seems more remarkable by the minute that nobody has stepped in to stop Vardy pursuing the court case this far.

Strong vibes of Bart Simpson testifying against Mr Burns after he was hit by his car.

That’s what I was thinking, I can’t believe she’s the one that brought this to court or that her lawyers have let her. They must have known all this would come out and that she was lying.

8 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

That’s what I was thinking, I can’t believe she’s the one that brought this to court or that her lawyers have let her. They must have known all this would come out and that she was lying.

I think you'd struggle to find an example of a libel lawyer turning down a case from a wealthy client.

11 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

If she was to just let the accusations slide then that would be admitting guilt in the eyes of many.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

If she was to just let the accusations slide then that would be admitting guilt in the eyes of many.

Instead of everyone being sure. All she was accused of was leaking some fake stories about Rooney. Now all her "friends" know she was dishing the dirt on them too.

Edited by welshbairn

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Instead of everyone being sure. All she was accused of was leaking some fake stories about Rooney. Now all her "friends" know she was dishing the dirt on them too.

What could possibly go wrong when you are included in the world cup squad of wags with the majority of them being fame hungry attention seeking gold digging botox bitches. 

58 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm pretty sure her lawyers are spending every spare minute browsing the next expensive car they're going to buy with the daft boot's fee payments. Tremendous stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

So, just so I'm clear, Vardy is suing for defamation of character and is having her character destroyed in court. Is that about the sum of it?

Can absolutely see why Rooney's went to trial. Even if she loses she'll think "worth it"