There was a coo

With all the hype of the ex players appearing, plus our biggest crowd it was almost inevitable that we would turn in our worst performance of the season by a mile, to remind the extra 300 why they stopped coming. A couple of the goals were bordering on the farcical. Over elaborate in midfield, toothless up front and uncertain at the back it was a pretty grim watch. Thought the Berwick number 3 looked a really tidy player and there's no doubt they've improved since we last played. We can and must do better. Quite pleased with Healy so far.

Just now, Cowden Cowboy said:

Albeit this involved a blatant offside 

Fair enough, but doesn’t take away from the fact that we made the 39 year old centre half look like prime Beckenbauer in that passage of play.

20 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

This is just as Dougie is playing the ball :

image.thumb.png.fff3357c60d94ef73fcbb5cc41f59ecd.png

Linos position 🤨

Regardless, team didn't turn up! They struggle to play at Central Park. Away results show this! 

Decent enough turnout today but was hoping for more at game and Wee Jimmies. The legends that turned up deserved this! People need to support these initiatives.

15 minutes ago, silkybeath said:

Linos position 🤨

Regardless, team didn't turn up! They struggle to play at Central Park. Away results show this! 

Third worst home record in the league ahead of only Edinburgh University and Gretna. 

1 hour ago, PELE said:

Callum had a ban and Smith was at a stag do.

I'm not sure I saw Callum at all though I'm sure he must have been around somewhere. If Kevin was indeed 'away' on a 'stag do' I would be very unhappy to hear of the absence of a senior member of the touchline management team in what was supposed to be such a signature fixture for the club. Not really sure what he brings to the piece really. Appears to be a waste of a wage. Still raging.

5 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

I'm not sure I saw Callum at all though I'm sure he must have been around somewhere. If Kevin was indeed 'away' on a 'stag do' I would be very unhappy to hear of the absence of a senior member of the touchline management team in what was supposed to be such a signature fixture for the club. Not really sure what he brings to the piece really. Appears to be a waste of a wage. Still raging.

Calum was at the back of the stand. 

7 minutes ago, ronaldincoo said:

Calum was in the old stand for part of the 2nd half, re Kevin i'm sure all this would have been arranged ages ago long before Calun's ban an probably before the reunion day was announced.

Edited by cowdenbeath

18 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Calum was in the old stand for part of the 2nd half, re Kevin i'm sure all this would have been arranged ages ago long before Calun's ban an probably before the reunion day was announced.

Thanks. Hope Callum gives the team the roasting they deserve.

34 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

We were in the old stand second half, never noticed him, spent most of the time muttering and moaning about just about everything. 🤣

7 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

We were in the old stand second half, never noticed him, spent most of the time muttering and moaning about just about everything. 🤣

He was standing at the front behind the dug out

10 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

He wasn't the only one. Too many players aren't good enough not if we are thinking about getting out of this league.

1 minute ago, Aberdeen Cooden said:

He wasn't the only one. Too many players aren't good enough not if we are thinking about getting out of this league.

Ha ha, I badly worded that, it was me doing the muttering and moaning, though expect he was as well. 😀

On 12/03/2024 at 10:35, Aberdeen Cooden said:

Interesting. Cash rich Kelty Hearts receive £250,000 from Fife Council to build a carpark.

Never mind you lovely people, I imagine Rosyth Recreation will love hearing that.