Scotland v Armenia

Just now, Connor7 said:

I would of had Stewart on a lot earlier than five minutes to go.

Adams been pretty average tonight and done well to last 85 minutes

Clarke is too much of a coward to make earlier subs.

Hickey could have been on at half time. Adams and Christie could have came off 20 minutes ago.

It has been walking pace for almost the entire second half.

Not really sure why, but i still hold out hope that it'll click for Adams and he'll absolutely shag teams on his own for us. He battered the Championship with one of the worst teams in the league (aye, i know - Rhodes, McCormack etc) and has shown glimpses of being good technically.

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Clarke is too much of a coward to make earlier subs.

Hickey could have been on at half time. Adams and Christie could have came off 20 minutes ago.

It has been walking pace for almost the entire second half.

The game has been crying out for changes since around 50 mins, surprised McGregor was allowed to come back out carrying the yellow. Should have been more comfortable 

If you are being honest we were brutal.

A comfortable win but when we outclass the opposition like that we didn't even try to push for more. Armenia had everyone behind the ball for the whole 2nd half.

Christie and Adams did nothing. McGinn was only interested in shooting in the 2nd half. McGregor managing the game.

They were garbage so that was basically a non-event. Surprised to see so much criticism of Adams though, I think he's the most complete forward we've had in a long-time, he just struggles a bit in front of goal. But the constant runs on the shoulders of their defenders and into the channels were dragging them everywhere and his hold up and touch are excellent.

2 minutes ago, Zazu said:

Could have done with an extra couple for goal difference, winning the group would be massive. 

It’s H2H for the tie breaker, goal difference will only matter for the overall ranking.

Could have done with both sets of subs being ten minutes earlier (at least) and Mcginn was shooting so often I was beginning to wonder whether he had a bet on himself to score. 

Can see Tuesday being a slog with plenty of cards on both sides, was getting quite tetchy at points. 

Game was over by HT. Going through the motions 2nd half with one eye on the weekend. Don't think anyone who isn't a stick on starter did enough to push themselves into that category, but Ralston and McKenna surely cemented themselves as the back ups for Patterson and Tierney. Souttar strengthened his case also.