Glastonbury

BigDoddyKane

Ach that was pretty damn good in the end. Some weak songs here and there but also some utter belters.

Anyone criticising his voice etc can feck off - he's 80 ffs, Olivia Rodrigo is 19 and she was singing out of tune her entire set earlier today. Most folk here, if they even reach his age, will struggle to go 2.5 hours without pishing their pants never mind singing and playing mutiple instuments in front of 200,000 people.

Well played Macca.

Bruce half a tone out on 3 notes in Glory Days.  Fucking shocker. 
Get a fuckin life, it's an entertainment industry, folk actually enjoy seeing things like this,, obviously no you tho, you seem to like moaning about every wee thing you can pick up on! Just chill and enjoy some of the best songwriters of all time!!

1 hour ago, Oscar Wilder said:
9 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:
Bruce half a tone out on 3 notes in Glory Days.  Fucking shocker. 

Get a fuckin life, it's an entertainment industry, folk actually enjoy seeing things like this,, obviously no you tho, you seem to like moaning about every wee thing you can pick up on! Just chill and enjoy some of the best songwriters of all time!!

57D4DE36-62FF-404E-AA79-3CE645C604D4.jpeg

16 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've got Megan Thee Stallion on and I'm convinced there is no god because if there was this wouldn't exist. 

Just catching up on this. Was there any point in clothes being worn?

megan-thee-stallion-rapper.gif

Great set from Fontaines DC. Lovely version of Big Shot and a powerful performance for I Love You. Just waiting for them to finish with Jackie Down the Line, f**k me man that is a tune.