The Queen of the South thread

15 hours ago, Flash said:

Just use Rank to save any bother.

Going by some of the Falkirk fans' views that may not be far from the truth. Fans have widely differing views about players, let's hope the negative ones are proved wrong. Whilst his signing doesn't get me all excited I'll reserve judgement to give him time to settle in.

7 minutes ago, kirkyblue2 said:

Millar should give himself a shake. I'm liking the way Naysmith is going about things, hope he can get us out this rut.

Definitely, there may well be a good player in there but it's certainly not been displayed for us nearly enough.

It would be just the thing for Millar to join another Championship Club and start to put in the kind of performances that we all hoped he would do for us. It won't be the first time rejected players have come back to haunt us.

As for Naysmith's releases and signing(s), I'll reserve judgement to see if there is any improvement in results before I start praising him.

6 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

It would be just the thing for Millar to join another Championship Club and start to put in the kind of performances that we all hoped he would do for us. It won't be the first time rejected players have come back to haunt us.

As for Naysmith's releases and signing(s), I'll reserve judgement to see if there is any improvement in results before I start praising him.

Sounds like Millar is going to Livi so won`t haunt us this season.

i`m impressed with how Naysmith is making changes but as you suggest results will dictate if praise is justified. 

7 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

I'm praising him because he's trying to sort out the mess he's inherited and getting rid of that waste of space.