The Queen of the South thread

You boys are taking this well I see

I am actually a bit meh about this, if you like someone who 50% of the time just blindly swings a boot at the ball kicking it whichever way he is facing then Kerr is your man. The other half of the time he plays great and looks a very very good player at this level.

Good interview by Stig with James Fowler on alive radio, no mention of M.xxxx.

Fowler happy to have Dowie & Higgy back this weekend only poss concern Del. no new players identified yet for transfer to club although with Burner, Paton & Mckenna coming back its like 3 new player for Fowler. Possibly 2 or 3 going out on loans.

Jeez, that was obscure.

Happy New Year anyway.

And a happy new year to you old son . I very much doubt mark Kerr will make the difference between the teams in the run in but I do think it will go to the wire with us & yourselves...there was very little between the teams last season but after that hounding we got at Palmerston I feared the worse...think we have improved a lot since then so here's to a fair fight.....& remember at the end of the day we are all jock tampsons bairns

And a happy new year to you old son . I very much doubt mark Kerr will make the difference between the teams in the run in but I do think it will go to the wire with us & yourselves...there was very little between the teams last season but after that hounding we got at Palmerston I feared the worse...think we have improved a lot since then so here's to a fair fight.....& remember at the end of the day we are all jock tampsons bairns

Yes, it's taken a while to evolve in this direction this season, but it does look like the last play-off place will be between our sides.

I'm a bit concerned by the strengthening your lot seem to be doing. We need a win or two very soon.

Not been on the site for a week so the Kerr situation was totally news to me, though after seeing his inexplicable terrible play against Hearts I do wonder how much of this has been engineered by him. If this is the case which now seems likely then good luck to his next team and good riddance.