The Queen of the South thread

Surprised at how easily we appeared to beat you yesterday. Said on other threads that I'd have taken a point before the game. 

We were in a similar position to yourselves a few years ago. Flying in the league then got an utter doing away to Partick 5-0 and we just collapsed and finished 8th. 

Let's hope Queens can rally on Saturday at Somerset and not collapse.

Moxon has stood out for the 20's more than once but he's not ready to be consistently starting IMO. Pickard is similar in that he stood out for the 20'd but I reckon he still needs to be developed before becoming a regular first team player.

tapping out for the season i heard from a friend who knows him 

I was speaking to Tapping before the game at Dumbarton and the club were awaiting knee scan results. Would be a shame if he's injury cursed again and out for so long again. Let's hope the club at least back him during his recovery and have faith to retain him.

Is Hilson's foot injury the same as last season? Out for 3 months, apparently.

12 hours ago, RUSTY1111 said:
I was speaking to Tapping before the game at Dumbarton and the club were awaiting knee scan results. Would be a shame if he's injury cursed again and out for so long again. Let's hope the club at least back him during his recovery and have faith to retain him.

Is Hilson's foot injury the same as last season? Out for 3 months, apparently.

Poor man. First a season ending injury, then this.

Edited by palmy_cammy

8 hours ago, RUSTY1111 said:

Out for the majority of last season apart from the run in and potentially out for the rest of this one.

And he had been injured and out fir a while before hr signed for Qos too, afraid looks like he will need to pursue another career path and QoS will need to sign another midfielder.

And he had been injured and out fir a while before hr signed for Qos too, afraid looks like he will need to pursue another career path and QoS will need to sign another midfielder.

Looks more likely than ever but you just never know. He seemed pleasant enough to talk to, so perhaps the club could stand by him.