The Queen of the South thread

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

A photo of what passed for the toilets behind the cowshed, would be a step too far, even for my nostalgia obsession.

A rootless structure comprised of corrugated metal and moss.  I'm guessing it was chiefly responsible for said strong reek.

Indeed. It was a dreadful structure.

It is all going tits up now.

No surprise we lost at Ayr.

We have no goals in the team only hope is DOBBIE teams now marking him tightly goal threat gone.

Surely with all our injuries we should try and get someone in on loan.

We are trying but not hard enough.

This great start we have had will soon be a distant memory if we don,t sort it now.

Can't have been much of a game. The guy against the wall is engrossed in his book[emoji38]
Right enough looks like it was the days the fans could swap ends at half time, so not necessary a home fan.

Probably reading the match programme.

We have no goals in the team only hope is DOBBIE teams now marking him tightly goal threat gone.

This great start we have had will soon be a distant memory if we don,t sort it now.

Did you read yesterday's latest update from the board on the OS ....?

Didn't think you guys were that bad today. You created chances and could have won the game if you had taken them. Once you get your injured players back you'll be fine, still better than any other team I've seen this season when at full strength.

A photo of what passed for the toilets behind the cowshed, would be a step too far, even for my nostalgia obsession.

A rootless structure comprised of corrugated metal and moss.  I'm guessing it was chiefly responsible for said strong reek.

IMG_1477156929.718196.thumb.jpg.9f3a979d

:)

Didn't think you guys were that bad today. You created chances and could have won the game if you had taken them. Once you get your injured players back you'll be fine, still better than any other team I've seen this season when at full strength.

Glad that you see it this way. Hopefully get our strongest 11 back soon.

Queens next run of fixtures are away to Raith, home to Dundee United, home to Alloa in the Challenge Cup, away to Hibernian. Tough run of fixtures.

Then Dumbarton and St Mirren at home in quick succession, Saturday and Tuesday, followed by a trip to Falkirk.

You guys are away to Hibs this weekend.

The M74 will be closed in both directions between J4 Maryville and J5 Raith from 20:00 on Friday 18 November to 06:00 on Monday 21 November.

It is for the safe demolition of Bothwellpark Road Bridge near Hamilton.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-37761479