The Queen of the South thread

Has that white shirt just been made for the team in case of a clash?

Just saw the goals. Dobbie's second was incredible and the first was really well worked. The one we lost was really poor though and I'm sure the defence would have been disappointed to lose such a goal.

Has that white shirt just been made for the team in case of a clash?

Just saw the goals. Dobbie's second was incredible and the first was really well worked. The one we lost was really poor though and I'm sure the defence would have been disappointed to lose such a goal.

It's the white "training" top that's on the website... I think

28 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

It is. There is a set printed with sponsors to wear when playing Falkirk away (& possibly Inverness and Livingston though we may be able to wear one of the other two kits against them).

That would suggest that the kit chosen as our away one, regardless of aesthetics, was not the wisest choice, if it can't be worn on many of the occasions when a change is required.

22 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

That would suggest that the kit chosen as our away one, regardless of aesthetics, was not the wisest choice, if it can't be worn on many of the occasions when a change is required.

I think it would be pretty difficult to pick an away top that would be suitable against every opposition

I could be wrong but I doubt we'd be able to wear the white one against Morton or St Mirren

29 minutes ago, Mr X said:

I think it would be pretty difficult to pick an away top that would be suitable against every opposition

I could be wrong but I doubt we'd be able to wear the white one against Morton or St Mirren

Could wear the blue one v St.Mirren. White should probably have been first choice away with the grey one, or another 3rd choice, for Morton.

2 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

Of course, a yellow away kit would be fine for everyone that clashes with the blue.

I don't know who makes the decisions re the design of our kit but someone needs to have a word with them, especially about the away kit. I personally have always  considered yellow to be our away colour and agree it would also have been the sensible choice from the POV of colour clashes. The grey thing is horrible imho. Ok as a casual top for those who like that sort of thing but never a football top. At least it isn't red though. 

Edited by louisxiv

4 minutes ago, louisxiv said:

I don't know who makes the decisions re the design of our kit but someone needs to have a word with them, especially about the away kit. I personally have always  considered yellow to be our away colour and agree it would also have been the sensible choice from the POV of colour clashes. The grey thing is horrible imho. Ok as a casual top for those who like that sort of thing but never a football top. At least it isn't red though. 

I'm not daft on the current away kit, but I don't mind it as much as plenty do.

If the reality is that we're only going to wear it against one side, while having to tart up training tops against two or three others though, then it's been a pretty bonkers choice.