The Queen of the South thread

Team was robinso, derek young, mark durnan,higgins, holt , mckenna,gibson,johnson,lyle,clark and smith two good goals by smith then clark, defence wasnt troubled, lyle was ok young was poor , hopkirk came on second half done ok, mcshane,rielly,black,slattery,carmichael and guff didnt play a will think the team that started will start next week with guff coming in for young and wee dan for lyle

OFFICIAL SITE MATCH REPORT FROM YESTERDAY'S GAME:

That report has to be the worst ever posted. Just don't see then point of making the effort. Give the job to someone who actually cares.

The club couldnt afford his travel expenses. Those easyjet flights are getting more expensive, you know

Another behind closed doors game tomorrow, unsure of opposition. At Spartans ground according to Hopkirk.

Another behind closed doors game tomorrow, unsure of opposition. At Spartans ground according to Hopkirk.

Think its Hearts reserves/youngsters.The opposition so far has been awfull, I have been to all the games.Clyde were rank and the other three not a lot better.

Wouldnt sign Young or Robertson .Lad at the back looks decent but would like to have seen the team for 30 minutes on the back foot .

Edited by weeredbook

Think its Hearts reserves/youngsters.The opposition so far has been awfull, I have been to all the games.Clyde were rank and the other three not a lot better.

Wouldnt sign Young or Robertson .Lad at the back looks decent but would like to have seen the team for 30 minutes on the back foot .

I thought Workington would have been decent opposition but obviously I was wrong. Tomorrow should be a bit of a test if its them, with them having a very good youth system. Got to admit neither excites me a great deal.

Smith was our best player yesterday with McKenna having his best game for a while. I thought Workington were disappointingly poor.

A friend and I have started our own SFL website called Tell Him He's Pelé and one of the articles we've included for our launch is a deconstruction of Queen of the South's relegation to the Second Division last season:

http://tellhimhespele.com/?p=106

Please take the time to have a look (it is very detailed) and give us your feedback.