The Queen of the South thread

Guest Flash

In the first round of this you can seemingly, was changed at the AGM

Oaky dokey.

SFL don't seem to have updated the rules on their website yet. I think R2 is regionalised this season too and that isn't on there either.

Oaky dokey.

SFL don't seem to have updated the rules on their website yet. I think R2 is regionalised this season too and that isn't on there either.

The SFL has probably had a few things on its mind of late, e.g. trying to avert being shafted by the SFA and the SPL.

Let's just get on with the football.

In the first round of this you can seemingly, was changed at the AGM

It's been changed so that any team can now use 2 trialists in the first round. Wonder why the SFL changed this rule????

Just a wee word on the friendlies. Maybe the opposition has been too modest but you can look at it two ways. You can string a few wins together ( like we have ) and get the confidence up for the real games or you can struggle a little with not really testing yourself against better teams .

Just a wee word on the friendlies. Maybe the opposition has been too modest but you can look at it two ways. You can string a few wins together ( like we have ) and get the confidence up for the real games or you can struggle a little with not really testing yourself against better teams .

Absolute huge mistake of playing against teams like we did.

I'm worried that we go into battle with a team full of failures.

Glad to have a full-back signed up.

That takes us up to 17 (I think) signed players, wonder if there will be any more and if so who?

Edited by Hawk

That takes us up to 17 (I think) signed players, wonder if there will be any more and if so who?

I think we'll probably sign Lyle and Young, although I'm not sure about Milligan.

Who is the Andy Leishman chap.

Is he our new physio ?

Team photo now on OS.

Who is the guy with CQ on his shorts ?

He is the sports scientist , he will do all the warm up atretches and gym work with them,

Pleased we have signed mitchell looked decent v clyde now for a cm and forward

Who is the Andy Leishman chap.

Is he our new physio ?

Team photo now on OS.

Who is the guy with CQ on his shorts ?

CQ is Crawford Quinn who has been our physio since Kerso left last year.

Andrew Leishman is the Sports Scientist, a requisite of club licensing I believe, who has also been with us since the back end of last season.

CQ is Crawford Quinn who has been our physio since Kerso left last year.

Andrew Leishman is the Sports Scientist, a requisite of club licensing I believe, who has also been with us since the back end of last season.

I spotted this Leishman character at end of season dance, didn't realise he was on board tbh

According to todays Standard the recent vote was "nothing to do with Queen of the South " .Eh .HELLO HELLO is there anybody there ? .

You couldn't make it up.

Giving the Board the benefit of the doubt here, they're probably just a bit thick and misguided. What other reasons could there be for their inept public statements?

Edited by MB

According to todays Standard the recent vote was "nothing to do with Queen of the South " .Eh .HELLO HELLO is there anybody there ? .

You couldn't make it up.

Yes, I've not seen the Standard myself, but according to QosMad, this gem appears:

'' The directors would like to thank Ross for all his dedicated work with the trust in recent years. He has worked very hard to assist and support the club during his time as chairman and we wish him all the best in the future. It is unfortunate that he has based his decision on this on something that has nothing to do with Queen of the South''.

Absolutely bloody unbelievable. Insulting, arrogant morons.

How dare they accuse Ross of misunderstanding and misreading the situation while at the same time abdicating responsibility for their own indefensible actions?

People have been suggesting they should admit to getting it wrong and apologise; instead we get offered this cowardly, snivelling and demeaning 'tribute' to someone who's done so much.

I absolutely despair of the detached, deluded halfwits at the helm of Queens right now. Truly disgraceful.