The Queen of the South thread

Bob Harris currently on his way to Wembley. Go on yourself Boab.

Flicked over to Burnley game and back to Sheff utd and it's 2-0 so would imagine Bob is going to Wembley.

Edited by Broony88

It's perfectly understandable why Reilly would want to assess all his options before signing anything. It's not too long ago he was unfairly dropped to allow McIntyre to justify signing McHugh.

This is a very good point.

At game v falkirk on the 8th Feb I heard racial abuse from one person in the old stand directed towards a falkirk player.

It may just be the odd person and odd comment but it does exist at Palmerston and it needs to stop..

Was very glad to see the full page article from the chairman in the programme on this matter.

It's perfectly understandable why Reilly would want to assess all his options before signing anything. It's not too long ago he was unfairly dropped to allow McIntyre to justify signing McHugh.

Really? When was this?

In terms of signings for next season, I would agree that Paton and Reilly are priorities. I'd also like to see Higgins and Dowie signed, along with Kerr and Mitchell. One of the keys next season, I think, its going to be up front. Im not convinced Lyle has another season in him as a main striker at this level. The obvious solution would be to play Russell up front. If we can keep the majority of this squad and add one, or ideally two, wingers and a striker (and obviously a keeper) I think we'll have a good season

The last few weeks there has been some interesting reading on here. I take it the penny has finally drop with some regarding Gavin, pity it has taken so long. Just need the same to happen for Danny.

For you it could be an exciting end of the season.

The last few weeks there has been some interesting reading on here. I take it the penny has finally drop with some regarding Gavin, pity it has taken so long. Just need the same to happen for Danny.

Your posts are never interesting reading. Yawn.

Your posts are never interesting reading. Yawn.

Has Charlie got a point though?

I dont think so. I dont think any Queens fans have particularly under-rated Reilly. Its been pointed out before, but Carmichael has had plenty of chances this season but dont nothing with them. Unlike Reilly he hasnt forced his way into the team

No, exactly as Mr X said. Most fans recognise Reilly is talented and that we should keep him.

Remember that Charles is the one who claimed Reilly was being frozen out the team because the then Assistant Manager preferred to play his son. This ludicrous suggestion negates any decent points made by Chuck.

Jim Atkinson

Kevin Holt

Mark Durnan

Pat Slattery

Kevin Dzierzawski

Stephen McKenna

Ian McShane

Paul Burns

Iain Russell

This info is all on the Official Site.

Next steps will be to get Zander and Bob permanent and probs give Gav another year. Then I think JM will be a lot happier.

Your credibility as a poster is hanging on a thread now after agreeing with Charlie, i thought you were better than that :P

That's the first ever recorded usage of that phrase.

I did wonder about asking the question. ^_^

Dzierzawski must be wondering why he bothered. Wouldn't be surprised to see him released in the summer.

Doubt he will be released with another year left on his contract, though think he's a good footballer just naïve with regards to his defensive duties. Probably be in the reserve side tonight against Airdrieonians at Palmerston, 7.30pm ko for anyone interested.