The Queen of the South thread

See on killies thread, one fan saying Chris Johnston from them may end up at us on loan. Boys done alright for them

In one of his first appearances he played against Dunfermline in the SPL and he was absolutely outstanding, pace and plenty of skill taking him past players for fun, don't know how his career never took off because he looked like he had so much potential.

Russell was a let down last year needs to improve massively in my eyes he has the ability!

Could you please explain how Russell let us down last year ? When writing your argument try to remember he is playing out of his favoured position for the first 15 odd years of his career and still contributed over 15 goals in all comps and many assists.

Could you please explain how Russell let us down last year ? When writing your argument try to remember he is playing out of his favoured position for the first 15 odd years of his career and still contributed over 15 goals in all comps and many assists.

Don't bite mate. He's even poorer than Scottishputz and MacTwatt. Although I'm sure he's probably just another alias of one (or both) of them. Pretty tragic if that's the case :lol: Edited by 19QOS19

That is fantastic. I'd have to double check but I reckon his date if birth means he predates the Simpson episode... shame :lol:

That or his dad was a fan of motoring magazines featuring scantily clad ladies.

Hmmm.. Usual shit from the usual shit posters.

The squad looks good to me!

Kidd and Millar could be the best 2 players in this league.

Higgins also could break thru. To be a 15+ scorer.

Plus the stalwarts! Good word stalwarts!

Fowler, Skelton. Hewitson. Young ambitious and forward thinking.....

Hmmm.. Usual shit from the usual shit posters.

The squad looks good to me!

Kidd and Millar could be the best 2 players in this league.

Higgins also could break thru. To be a 15+ scorer.

Plus the stalwarts! Good word stalwarts!

Fowler, Skelton. Hewitson. Young ambitious and forward thinking.....

Agree 100% can't wait for the season to start.????

I can remember the days we could easily hold our own with English 3rd division sides

I remember us losing 8-0 in a pre-season game at Gretna. God knows what tier of the English set-up Gretna played in at the time, but it wasn't in the first six of them.

Can you actually remember a sustained spell of Queens being anything like as strong as they have now been for many years?

If so, you're very much older than I'd appreciated.

Edited by Monkey Tennis

I remember us losing 8-0 in a pre-season game at Gretna. God knows what tier of the English set-up Gretna played in at the time, but it wasn't in the first six of them.

Can you actually remember a sustained spell of Queens being anything like as strong as they have now been for many years?

If so, you're very much older than I'd appreciated.

McGarva "era " 0-5 or was it 0-6 by Blackwood Dynamo's was another howler .