The Queen of the South thread

Who cares about friendlies? I won't lose any sleep about getting beat in one that is for sure. Most of the time they are all about getting match fitness, trying out new things and players.

The one just above "Ray Farish" is changing rooms for folk who hire the pitch.

Do they still use that, or do they use the new changing rooms in the ice bowl now? ETA - I think the ball boys and Dougie use it on match days

The other building with the little "box" on top is the police control room

Edited by Mr X

Do they still use that, or do they use the new changing rooms in the ice bowl now? ETA - I think the ball boys and Dougie use it on match days

The other building with the little "box" on top is the police control room

I played there a couple of months back and we were still in the wee cabin. I dunno if the ice bowl bit had been completed by then mind you so I've no idea if they've switched to there now. Do they not use them changing rooms near the ice bowl for the ice hockey teams?

I played there a couple of months back and we were still in the wee cabin. I dunno if the ice bowl bit had been completed by then mind you so I've no idea if they've switched to there now. Do they not use them changing rooms near the ice bowl for the ice hockey teams?

Yes, but I think they are shared with the club. Status Quo used them and I vaguely remember hearing something about them being the officials changing rooms next season. That could be completely wrong though!

Are both deals for Gary Oliver from Hearts and Chris Johnston from Killie gone now. Thought we were signing both on loan.

Some people on the internet said they were signing.