The General Ross County Chat Thread

Just now, Savage Henry said:

It has an air of inevitability about it, doesn't it?

Aye very much so but I've felt that way ever since Robbo said that we would not sell him, at which point our fans stopped reading what he said, unless we received an offer we couldn't refuse. Of course an offer we can't refuse is not going to be £5 million. It will be something like > £100,000.

Personally I hope it gets wrapped up ASAP if it is going to happen so we can go and get replacement(s) in for the team.

It's going to be bizarre seeing the likes of Mckay and Draper in County tops. If only we had sacked Foran back in January we might well have stayed up and we wouldn't be picturing such a dismal image. Well, for ICT anyway...

1 hour ago, RiG said:

It's going to be bizarre seeing the likes of Mckay and Draper in County tops. If only we had sacked Foran back in January we might well have stayed up and we wouldn't be picturing such a dismal image. Well, for ICT anyway...

giphy.gif

Edited by Spain

2 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Now ICT fans know how we felt when we seen Mcswegan and Djzebi-Zadi rock up at the TCS wearing Caley Thistle kits.

You must have been devastated. Here's hoping Draper has a similar impact at the GES to the one McSwegan had at TCS. 

1 hour ago, humbleheart said:

We should have that song playing when we come on every week instead of that dross from Rigrun in my humble opinion

Bring back Zeto by Wolfstone, I say.