The General Ross County Chat Thread

I'm not sure how reliable this new StaggieArchive twitter account is, but it appears legit, and it's claiming we haven't taken this years squad photo yet because we're expecting 2 more signings before the end of the window. First I've heard of it, but I wouldn't be surprised if we're still looking at ACM's or CF's. Midge and a powerhouse?

He's the gudge who manages the match programme, IIRC. The website's brilliant and once it becomes as complete as the Arab Archive and others, we'll have a very good resource.

ETA: Gardyne will barely play for United this season. He was on the bench against Thistle, but GMS, Graham and Erskine got on ahead of him. And although I've been calling for a number 10 all summer, any more incoming players would result in a pretty bloated squad.

Edited by bunglebonce

Del did say that if anyone else came in, ones would be going out, which considering he'd only just re-signed or signed everyone except Sproule seemed odd to me at the time. Perhaps he has a loan move lined up for a couple. Glen, Cooper, Ross maybe?

Edited by Spain