The General Ross County Chat Thread

I'm genuinely a little excited, like a little kid, at the prospect of Oiko's return. I really hope I don't get my hopes up for nothing.

Didn't know that either, hopefully we can get him signed up. We have Munro's wage that could be used.

Get it sorted George Adams please!!

Oikonomou back would be great.

Next on the list: a ball-playing centre-back...

A centre back that can defend well might be first off the Santa list. Ball playing can come after that please Santa.

Not getting regular games either, handful of sub appearances, could do with a loan spell for some game time?

For a center-half, that's actually a decent amount of game-time for a sub. Haven't looked into it though, that may well have all come in one match though due to an injury or something.

Edit: In fact, yeah. 66 minutes to replace the injured Oliver Barth in a 3-0 win over Beilefeld, otherwise he's only come on to waste time as a sub (his other four appearances being 1, 6, 1 & 1 minutes).

Edited by Spain

For a center-half, that's actually a decent amount of game-time for a sub. Haven't looked into it though, that may well have all come in one match though due to an injury or something.

Edit: In fact, yeah. 66 minutes in a 3-0 win over Beilefeld, otherwise he's only come on to waste time as a sub (his other four appearances being 1, 6, 1 & 1 minutes).

Even the 66 minutes was as a sub due to an injury in the first half, take that away and he has 8 minutes as a sub and didn't make the bench in three games

Even the 66 minutes was as a sub due to an injury in the first half, take that away and he has 8 minutes as a sub and didn't make the bench in three games

Aye, I saw that. But anything about Hainault is wild speculation, he's obviously their number 1 back-up and is on a 2 year deal. The only way he'd be heading anywhere even on loan would be if he was desperate for game-time, however that is possible as that's exactly why he left Houston in the first place.

Aye, I saw that. But anything about Hainault is wild speculation, he's obviously their number 1 back-up and is on a 2 year deal. The only way he'd be heading anywhere even on loan would be if he was desperate for game-time, however that is possible as that's exactly why he left Houston in the first place.

Agreed its speculation, but that's what's keeping me going just now........

Agreed its speculation, but that's what's keeping me going just now........

:lol: yoda's tweet amused me:

I'm hopeful of an Ikonomou return but all I'm hearing is Morgan Freeman's voice telling me that "hope can drive a man insane".