The General Ross County Chat Thread

You know, that was just pure coincidence I raised that, when he actually had negotiated his release 3 days ago.

Link

"PAE Veria Announces consensual collaboration solution with the footballer Vangelis Economou and wishes him good luck in his career" said Google Translate.

I always find it supremely excellent when a consensual collaboration solution is announced.

Evangelis being shortened to Vangelis? Some kind of Prog-Rock thing going on there?

He actually calls himself Vaggelis. I think they're all various ways of shortening his name in Greek.

Can't find the link at the moment, but another Greek article I read stated he initiated it and cited "personal reasons".

The "where are they now?" S.O.S.

Evangelos Oikonomou - Signed a one year deal for Veria FC (Greece), has yet to make an appearance for them despite being bottom after 10 out of the 34 matches.

Andre Hainault - Signed a two year deal for 6th placed Vfr Aalen in the 2. Bundesliga. Has 0 starts, and has played a total of 70 minutes, over 5 appearances from the bench.

As I type this, "Baby come back" is on MFR.

I hope this is an omen.

Has Uncle Roy and co got full planning permission from the Highland Council for the media centre yet? Or is he still jumping through hoops for the Council?

Also any word on the root cause of the failed floodlights? It's gone awfully quiet.

Has Uncle Roy and co got full planning permission from the Highland Council for the media centre yet? Or is he still jumping through hoops for the Council?

Also any word on the root cause of the failed floodlights? It's gone awfully quiet.

The Floodlights was caused by a fault in the sub station outside the ground. SSE were up the week after to fix it parts had to be replaced.

Water got into the substation and it caused a short, so no fault existed within the club grounds.

Media centre - don't know.

There was a piece in the RS Journal last night about it, RM basically saying we have invested 80k to sort it out, 40k to the 'electricity company' to improve the supply to the stadium and 40k for an emergency back-up generator in case of any power failures in future.

There was a piece in the RS Journal last night about it, RM basically saying we have invested 80k to sort it out, 40k to the 'electricity company' to improve the supply to the stadium and 40k for an emergency back-up generator in case of any power failures in future.

I did hear that the finger was being pointed to a drop in supply voltage, so I think SSE have now changed that for them. It's actually quite a simple process, mainly just swapping some loops about at the transformer, problem is it needs to be off to do that, so the money was probably spent on re-routing works while it was done.

On a different note, I've heard a few different reports that Oiko has indeed been in the Highlands.

Hmm so we paid 40K to an electricity company to improve the supply to the stadium. That suggests that the supply was inadequate before the installation of the media centre (that does not have planning permission). Now where does the fault for checking this lie?

How much money have Ross County spent recently in rushing things through? Last year's pitch and drainage, inadequate power supply, retrospective planning permission etc etc. This has resulted in three games being postponed or abandoned. It is silly little things like that that add up and cost the club a lot of revenue.

I agree the under soil heating is pretty pointless, as it rarely gets used and it bakes the pitch. Frost protection sheets like we had are more than adequate. Plus nowadays even if the pitch is fine, the roads around the ground and pathways within the stadium can be deemed unsafe and the game be postponed.

I feel that seated stadium criteria or safe standing should still be in place. Although the 6,000 seats seems to be an arbitrary figure still. I think 3,000 would be sufficient with half of that being allocated to the away support.

Why are you such a cock?

There was also a thread on the most "meh" club in the SPL running last month that you missed. Ross County wasn't it welt features.

You out my pocket yet little bitch?

What is a welt feature? Hibby, Ned slang?

Please, start to come up with better retorts as your failing miserably.

Hmm so we paid 40K to an electricity company to improve the supply to the stadium. That suggests that the supply was inadequate before the installation of the media centre (that does not have planning permission). Now where does the fault for checking this lie?

How much money have Ross County spent recently in rushing things through? Last year's pitch and drainage, inadequate power supply, retrospective planning permission etc etc. This has resulted in three games being postponed or abandoned. It is silly little things like that that add up and cost the club a lot of revenue.

A voltage drop indicates to me that the load was just too great.

I take no pleasure in being vindicated.

I'm glad its sorted now though.

You out my pocket yet little bitch?

What is a welt feature? Hibby, Ned slang?

Please, start to come up with better retorts as your failing miserably.

Franko, you are the biggest joke in Kickback history. You try and fail time and again to insult folk but you always look like a spangle.

Face it champ, you just don't cut the mustered. :lol:

Edited by Frankie Fryer