The General Ross County Chat Thread

There was a piece in the RS Journal last night about it, RM basically saying we have invested 80k to sort it out, 40k to the 'electricity company' to improve the supply to the stadium and 40k for an emergency back-up generator in case of any power failures in future.

Don't forget the £40k to Saints. All these £40k's add up.

This game may well be played under the floodlights early next year.

I feel a spark of excitement already.

If we do have an evening game, I'm told that there is a restaurant in Dingwall (no really)

that purveys a delicious a pre-theatre menu, which I'm assured provides good value for the hungry traveller.

I enjoy the concept of pre-theatre dining but I'm not altogether sure that there are any theatres in Dingwall.

Will the arts ever darken the door of Dingwall?

If we do have an evening game, I'm told that there is a restaurant in Dingwall (no really)

that purveys a delicious a pre-theatre menu, which I'm assured provides good value for the hungry traveller.

That'll be Wimpy.

That'll be Dings, Sophia. Chinese fare. The food is fairly good, but the service can be a bit tedious, a bit like yourself.

I recommend Cafe India myself, much better than anything in Inverness. How about a dinner date, we can discuss all things County (since you seem obsessed) over a G&T or three?

Afterwards, we could take a walk and check out the Mart.

Knowing how Derek works, if he's all of a sudden talking to press about it, I would assume it's pretty much a done deal. He'll also be hoping it'll boot Gordon & Micic up the hoop (not that Micic has done bad at LB actually).