The General Ross County Chat Thread

Well I wasn't going to add the spoiler tags and just leave it at that. But I'm soft in my old age. Although "Kick" is definitely a bellend, but a jovial bellend. I shall sponsor you all collectively on pay day.

Yes on West Drive, where there was a COG on a HILL. Although I have seen and met you plenty of other times as well but that's what I most associate with yourself.

Back when there was very little internet, it was easy to wind people up with fake spoilers and proper spoilers. I can't recall if I gave you the fake one or the proper one. Although if I told you Palpatine was Darth Sidious that wasn't much of a spoiler, but it did seem to ruin it all for the Mario like manager. Although in hind sight I actually saved him from watching Attack of the Clones. The gamertag is a HEAVY hint indeed.

Ah good, got ya. Hello :)

Think we got the proper spoiler, I remember being raging to be honest, but the films were guff so it didn't matter.

Do you make many games now? Salmon-boy and I mainly make the away games, being Central Belt Staggies. Will have to keep an eye out for you.

Many thanks for the sponsorship when it comes!

When I came home for my daughter's passport renewal, we were on 12 points from 24 games. Valentine's Day being the beginning of the turnaround.

And since then it's been 46 points from a possible 66 (or so the BBC said). Only four defeats in that time as well.

A nice bit of PR for the club from yesterday's initiative: the EHRC Twitter account (with 14,000 followers) gave the club a "well done". Hopefully it's not just a one-off and the club continue with the initiative in the long term.

#wotaclub

Edited by yoda

Jackson Irvine not included in Socceroos squad for next month's WC qualifier in Jordan. He is included in the Olyroos squad for 2 friendlies in South Korea.

Postecoglou has not selected Jackson Irvine and Chris Ikonomidis as the pair will travel to Korea with Aurelio Vidmar’s Olyroos squad for two matches against Korea Republic as they continue preparations for January’s Olympic Games Qualifiers.

“Both Jackson and Chris have done well in the Socceroos camp but we think it’s important that we prepare well for these Olympic Games Qualifiers as the Olympic Games offer a big opportunity in the development of these younger players,” Postecoglou said.

“Not just Chris and Jackson, there is a number of players in the Olyroos squad we feel could force their way into the Socceroos squad in the coming years.”

. http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/article/inside-the-olyroos-with-jackson-irvine/10puvvn887ijr1bc71thz3qb0o

Settle a debate.

Boyce -

is he a physical penalty box predator who generally only scores from within the box.

Or

Is he a player who has good touch, likes to beat a man and scores various types of goals.

If neither is true and you have a couple of minutes please describe him as best you can.

Cheers!