The General Ross County Chat Thread

Makes it look like there's something not good in the background with O'Connor. I hope it's not Adam Strachan type stuff.

Did he no have gambling issues while in Ireland?

3 hours ago, Comrie said:

Did he no have gambling issues while in Ireland?

He did, aye. Hopefully that's not the reason this time round. Weird that they're hiding all the replies.

On 01/12/2020 at 17:16, Forfinn said:

I've never heard of a player resigning before. As well as the unusual wording in the statement, the club are hiding all the replies to the tweet announcing it.

Criminal Matters not yet public?

On 26/11/2020 at 16:59, Savage Henry said:

Wonder if Kettlechips has seen what has gone on at Livingston?  

I'm thinking we're going to be relegated this season, we just seem too soft. We're defending a bit better as a team but as a consequence we're creating less chances and our forwards Stewart and McKay aren't taking the little that they get.

It's a recipe for relegation and I don't think Kets has it to change things around. I'm having a glass half empty day today 😰

55 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

I'm thinking we're going to be relegated this season, we just seem too soft. We're defending a bit better as a team but as a consequence we're creating less chances and our forwards Stewart and McKay aren't taking the little that they get.

It's a recipe for relegation and I don't think Kets has it to change things around. I'm having a glass half empty day today 😰

The sign of a relegation in waiting is when the manager can’t sort horrid defending.  The team has no right back and no width, and about 8 bang average central midfielders.  It was the same last season.  Kettlewell’s eye for a player is dubious at best.  He could, however, easily get them out of this mess, but it will mean admitting to mistakes.  

I can’t remember the last goal they scored by cutting the opposition apart.  They’ve all been by mistakes. 

Anyone know what Midge said to/in the direction of Morelos? If it was anything racial (judging by the reaction of Goldson, Tavernier, Kamara), he needs the book thrown at him.

8 hours ago, ropy said:

I thought he called him a fanny?

I'd read that he'd called him the American term for a homosexual which is not something in everyday use here. Could possibly have been misheard. 

And you're allowed to be offensive by comparing someone to women's genitalia but not comparing them to an American homosexual. That's a no-no.

Just now, Matty-RCFC said:

Well well well. WHAT a signing that is.

County had first dibs on him when he joined Hibs but Kettlechips said no.  This is the first example of him admitting a mistake, and it’s great move.  Exactly what the team needs.