The General Ross County Chat Thread

*Poached egg update*

I purchased the 'poachets' from Lakeland mentioned a couple of pages back, and having used them a couple of times now, they have been a roaring success. I really don't know how I poached eggs without them. Simple and tasty. I would definitely recommend.

*Ross County update*

Anyone going to Kirkcaldy tomorrow? I see there's a protest movement growing to support Raith's stance. Might mean there's two men and a dog rather than just the one. Or alternatively, it'll fall flat. I'm heading up as it's the only pre-season friendly within easy commute of Edinburgh. With any luck we might have a trialist or two. Any word on new defenders?

Edited by Forfinn

Suggest you just email Ranald. Are you renewing last seasons ticket? There are very few Jailend left, in fact the only non-restricted view seats left are those in the front row.

Yeah I am. Really? f**k sake, wish I done it sooner :( Should have expected it though.

All the real County fans must be toiling to get season tickets for the new campaign after the return of the Scottish Cup Final glory-hunting bandwagon of "fans" since yous got promoted. Am I right?

All the real County fans must be toiling to get season tickets for the new campaign after the return of the Scottish Cup Final glory-hunting bandwagon of "fans" since yous got promoted. Am I right?

Not struggling at all, existing season ticket holders were given preference!

But in reality there is enough to go round.

Not struggling at all, existing season ticket holders were given preference!

But in reality there is enough to go round.

Yeh cool, I was just really getting my tuppence-worth in about those glory-hunters. I know a few people up there who wouldn't have been able to name you one player when they were in second division but are now all of a sudden hardcore fans. Theyre the same folk that disappeared when yous had a poor season after winning the Scottish Cup. Does my head in that, but I suppose if it means that your going to fill the stadium then who can complain...