The General Ross County Chat Thread

Can't say I'm enjoying this half-time "treat" at clach :lol:

Do Clach fans get treated to the tannoy announcer singing live at half time in every game?

We were debating whether it was a CD or actually him singing, but I'm pretty certain the second song was certainly him going karaoke style!

I think we should introduce this at all SPL games this season - That would bring the crowds back in!

Personally I he should have gone with this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhi519epfk8

Edited by thejailender

Do Clach fans get treated to the tannoy announcer singing live at half time in every game?

We were debating whether it was a CD or actually him singing, but I'm pretty certain the second song was certainly him going karaoke style!

I think we should introduce this at all SPL games this season - That would bring the crowds back in!

Personally I he should have gone with this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhi519epfk8

Was expecting this to come on :lol:

I'm almost certain it was him singing, not sure about the backing vocals though :lol:

It is/was available on CD. I first heard it 2 or 3 years ago there and was also convinced at the time he was singing live, but then got very confused when the chorus chipped in and thought he was possibly in a Fritzl room.

In the biggest shock of the Summer so far, Ketts has ditched his trademark bloodstained Adidas World Cups and will now be wearing poncy white boots. Looks like he's sold out to the man. :(

foktg.jpg

:lol:

Anyway, TJE on twitter is saying there is 3 new trialists on show tonight, one is a left-back with the second name O'brien, former Bradford left-back. The other 2 are on the bench, one's a striker with the first name Mark.

Edit: Big Kovacevic is playing too.

Edited by Staggie_93

When we go up to Inverness for the Hearts games, we have loads o barrie places to go - Deanos Bar, Cactus Jacks, Bakoos, etc.

They have karaoke, pool tables, juke boxes, half-naked bar-dancers, etc.

So, my question is, where can we go for a good Sash Bash when we come up to Dingers?

You are fooling no-one.

How do you chaps feel about Dundee being promoted? I've spoken to a few County folks about it and they feel the record breaking run has been somewhat tarnished by Dundee being relatively shite but still being promoted too.

How do you chaps feel about Dundee being promoted? I've spoken to a few County folks about it and they feel the record breaking run has been somewhat tarnished by Dundee being relatively shite but still being promoted too.

laugh.gif

You're better than that Scarf.

Dundee are nowhere near as good as us, and I'm glad to see them up, not just for their good fans but because they're almost certain to finish bottom.

The SPL is still a complete fucktard of a division though.

laugh.gif

You're better than that Scarf.

Dundee are nowhere near as good as us, and I'm glad to see them up, not just for their good fans but because they're almost certain to finish bottom.

The SPL is still a complete fucktard of a division though.

Legit question.

I seem to remember that those County folks care more about ICT losing in any event; little else matters in comparison.

Dundee represent a more enduring relegation rival than Dunfermline would.

As others have stated, i'm glad they're up. I'd say they're odds on for relegation. But who knows what will happen next year with regards the league. After all, they are desperate to get Sevco back.

Clearly very happy because I don't think they are better than us.