The General Ross County Chat Thread

Were the pinks in bibs, or are the new red away tops not keeping the colour in the wash...? wink.gif

It was training tops and bibs.

I couldn't see very much through the gap in the gate, as the game was not for the eyes of anyone other than they staff (although I did see a few workmen having an extended tea break)

But what I did see was Kurtis Byrne smashing a shot past Michael Fraser. Quality finish

Edited by thejailender

Anybody out there order their shirt via the webpage? I did. Still not received my top yet, desperately want it to be here for Saturday!

Mine arrived today. If it doesn't come at least you'll stand out.

Anybody out there order their shirt via the webpage? I did. Still not received my top yet, desperately want it to be here for Saturday!

I foolishly ordered a long-sleeve version - which I noticed had been taken down from the website a few days ago. But still not got mine, although I did receive my cufflinks on the same day as I ordered them.

I can't link direct to the video but if you go onto this page on The Suns website ( http://www.thescotti...-pub-crawl.html ) then you can view a short video on the revamp of Victoria Park.

Boo! How dare you send us to the scummy sun website when the exact same video is available here (from a few days ago) on P&B SPL TV

Welcome to the spl lads.

A group of us have just booked the train through on Sept 1st for our first ever game away to the staggies.

The problem we have is getting back into sneckie in time for our train back to glasgow (from memory its at 17.45). Can anyone recommend a decent taxi company or a bus that'll get us back sharpish?

Cheers in advance, best answer gets a pint the mallard 1st Sept :)

Welcome to the spl lads.

A group of us have just booked the train through on Sept 1st for our first ever game away to the staggies.

The problem we have is getting back into sneckie in time for our train back to glasgow (from memory its at 17.45). Can anyone recommend a decent taxi company or a bus that'll get us back sharpish?

Cheers in advance, best answer gets a pint the mallard 1st Sept :)

Dingwall Royal Hotel - Inv Bus Station

1703 - 1730

The main taxi's in Dingwall that I can think off (and I'm not from Dingwall) are C&E (01349 862412). Think there's a few other ones too, you could probably just google them. There is a taxi rank where the road meets the end of the pedestrianised area of the High Street but I'm not sure how busy it is after the game, so I'd imagine you'd be safer booking something.